Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kendall/Hot Jenni Earl's Court - DFK OWO  (Read 1510 times)

18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5989684) (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Don_Red

High Positive occurred January 2022.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: Texted in the morning and got a response around Noon. Likely starts late but booked her for 1 hour in the afternoon. Tried to confirm OWO over text and she confirmed it's at discretion.

Cost: £150 for 1 hour. Unfamiliar with the area so I walked 15 minutes from Earl's Court tube station.

Girl: Really fit body. A hoarse voice but believe her to be female. Was interested due to previous reviews stating that she lacked English but would keep you entertained physically throughout the hour. DFK, OWO, RO, multiple positions advertised and provided.

Positives:
  • Very seductive and pulled me in to have me help her remove her tight dress.
  • Good OWO and ball licking, and I made sure to shower before we started.
  • Started with LFK but got into DFK as it progressed.
  • Tight and fit body. Loved feeling her up. Seductive during sex.
  • Pussy tasted great and she was responsive.
  • Intra-round due to little English, kept the kissing up alternating with feeding me her breasts. Very attentive and laid into me.
  • More OWO and tried to get me going for a second round but I struggle with that. Great effort though.

Neutral:
  • Room is quite spacious and the mirror is on the other side of the room.

Negative:
  • Bed was quite springy and difficult to get good rhythm going except in missionary.

Would I visit again? Unfortunately raised her prices since then. If I could get 2 pops in 1 hour I'd consider returning even at the higher price.