Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kayleigh Red (Irish) – Heathrow – incredibly enthusiastic fuck  (Read 3927 times)

3 review(s) for Kayleigh Red (Irish) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a redhead and Kayleighs profile caught my eye.
Meet took place recently £190 – 1 hour

Comms
Bit slow responding to first contact but very prompt and friendly after

Hotel near Heathrow. Lobby was large and busy so no problem getting to the lifts without getting challenged.

The Girl
The pictures on the profile are her. Irish girl in her mid-late 20’s, long red hair, pretty girl-next-door face, tall and slim with nice long legs.

Services
DFK, OWO, sex in various positions
Opened the door dressed in the lingerie set from one of the pics in her profile, invited in with a cheeky/shy smile on her face. Had friendly introductory chat, she’s funny and has some banter. Chatted for a bit to long to be honest as it used up a fair chunk of time but that was mainly my fault for not pushing the action on and just enjoying a chin wag. The action eventually started with her jumping on top and alternating between dry humping and reaching behind to wank me off while we DFK. She then moved down and started giving some high quality OWO with a bit of DT, wasn’t overly sloppy or gaggy but the pace and rhythm was great.  She was moaning the whole time and seemed to be getting herself pretty worked up while sucking my dick.

I indicated that I wanted to fuck her and this is where the punt became amazing. And a bit weird. She barely said a word, just sort of looked at me with these almost crazed “I want to eat you” eyes, dragged me up to a kneeling position, got her self on all fours and threw herself backwards onto my dick, no lube or spit or anything. Her pussy wasn’t loose she was just soaking wet. I went at it doggy style for a bit and all the time she was moaning, almost shouting, litterally clawing at the wall, and ramming herself backwards at me, the harder I went the more she seemed to dig it. I asked to switch to missionary and it was more of the same, she was thrashing around, moaning loudly, at one point she shoved her fist in her mouth to try and keep her self quiet. She muttered/screamed/moaned that she was about to come, at least I think that’s what she said but it was difficult to make out to be honest. Anyway, this all got to much for me I couldn’t hold back any longer and exploded in the rubber. Fucking hell, definitely the most intense shag of my punting career, I could barely walk to the bathroom for a post coital piss. Had a bit of post action chat but unfortunately no time for a round two.

Summary
I’ll be returning once I’ve regained my strength. Only negative was not having time for a round two but that was on me.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jasonbourne

damn, sounds good. wish she was more central

Offline jonesfromthere

damn, sounds good. wish she was more central

Yeah its a mission if you're not out that way already. She told me she occasionally works out of a hotel near Tottenham Court Road, so keep an eye on her profile for when she's in town.

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for sharing mate, looks hot but

"some high quality OWO with a bit of DT, wasn’t overly sloppy or gaggy"

190 without CIM and no real DT, I'm not much exited TBH.