Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalya - London South Kensington. A french looker.  (Read 4356 times)

60 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6440107) (49 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline omgcrazyfun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TLDR: Thoroughly enjoyable GFE session with a very pretty, enthusiastic and professional woman.

Date/Time: 09/03/22 @ 2.00pm

Cost: £350 for 90mins

Services delivered: Lots of OWO, DFK, sex in doggy, mish, 2xCIM.

Accommodation: A popular upmarket hotel in South Kensington. Plush spacious modern room. Nice shower and wash facilities, fresh towels.

Comms: I live up North and fancied myself the annual trip to London and had a few girls on my list with Natalya being one of them. Contact was made a week before the meet via SMS. She wanted to screen me on a few things. My name, age, ethnicity, and what I wanted out of the meet. There was also the obligatory phone call to break the ice. A few days before the meeting we switched over to Whatsapp and she confirmed the location and agreed to my clothing requests.

Appearance: For the most part, exactly like her pictures. Pretty face, high cheekbones, plump lips, very slim (size 6-8) with a very pale complexion, long dark hair, shaved completely down below. Very small but perky natural boobs. Spotless hygiene and smelt good. Almost no blemishes. She was dressed up to the nines in a glamorous tight black dress for me with high heels (I'm no aficionado in women's heels but probably Louboutins), full makeup, looked absolutely ravishing and completely out of my league. With that strong French accent she has as well, I was a happy man.

The meet: Upon arriving at the hotel I was at least 30 minutes early so I grabbed a coffee downstairs and waited for the text with her room number. She hid behind the door on entry but once I was through and she presented herself in full, I was raging hard for it. I couldn't believe I was about to have my way with this woman. Initially, it was a little awkward as she had some pretty strict rules on a couple of things. Firstly she checked me over for blemishes and in particular focussed on what she thought was a cold sore on my lips which was not the case, I just have a habit of biting them sometimes and can leave them marked. I did book for an hour but I was in no rush and after seeing her dressed up I extended for another 30 mins. Paperwork sorted then she informed me that I had to take a shower. Once I was back in the room she informed me that I had to put my socks back on. Some might get off on this level of obedience I don't know, but she clearly also has a slight issue about people's feet, the hygiene, a previous bad experience or other reasons and she was quite upfront with some of her OCDs.

Initially, I thought we wouldn't click as the intro was all quite clinical but no more than a few minutes after my shower and she was straight into DFK, like proper DFK, so much so that it took me by surprise. She ran her tongue across my chest and sucked my nipples as well. After a short while, she moved onto OWO. This was most certainly her most standout ability. She had my dick popping in and out and around her mouth, with plenty of tongue flutters, face slapping, ball sucking and DT, all the whilst scratching me up and down with her long nails. Super relaxing feels. We moved into RO but as others have said, no fingers allowed and she was quite adamant about it. We continued OWO in multiple positions for some time before rubbering up and moving onto sex where I suggested we go doggy. What a nice sight indeed, super clean tight puckered asshole, had anal been on the menu I’d have taken up the offer, but alas, no dice. She proclaimed she doesn't enjoy it and it's quite painful for her. Either way, I enjoyed the experience for what it was, she was super accommodating in other areas and she looked and felt absolutely amazing.

We continued on and into missionary and I had her legs over my shoulders whilst she grabbed and scratched my balls. Delightful. Around the 52-minute mark, I could feel the sap rising so I whipped off the rubber and ushered her into position onto her knees, face looking up at me ready to receive a full load. More of that awesome OWO and it wasn’t before long before she had milked out a generous wad of cum into her mouth and was trotting off to the bathroom to spit out and clean herself up. Once we were both cleaned up we both lay naked on the bed cuddling and chatted for a good 15 minutes about all sorts and I got to know her a bit. We spoke at length about the punting scene and she knew some of the other girls I had seen. She's a friendly individual though and I could tell she enjoys meeting folk from all walks of life.

After all the talking though and her constantly brushing her naked body against mine, I was ready for round two. She again was straight into OWO and this time, it wasn't long at all before more of the milky goodness was swilling about in her mouth. Frankly, at the 90-minute mark, I was fully spent, there was no clock watching at all and didn't feel once rushed. We exchanged a few more pleasantries and peck on the cheek before I jumped into the shower, got changed and walked out into the London breeze a happy tired man.

Face: Beautiful 9/10
Body: Slim (size 8 probably) 8/10
Attitude: Friendly, accommodating, wants to please (9/10)
Accommodation: Convenient, central hotel in South Kensington 9/10

Conclusion: 9/10. I’d say at £250/hour she is slightly overpriced for the more vanilla GFE experience she offers, however, there is no denying she is a looker and it was certainly a memorable punt and for the experience I had I felt it was VFM, but there are other girls that offer more for less (though not necessarily better) but I’d be hard-pressed to return to see her again.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 03:10:01 pm by omgcrazyfun »

Offline Veinspulser

Really nice review OMG,

"Once I was back in the room she informed me that I had to put my socks back on. Some might get off on this level of obedience "

It made me giggling, if it's a hygiene issue she must supply you with brand new socks before you going on bed because God knows where people can go without shoes HAHA

Offline asianguy251

Looks like she's taken Russian out o f her profile maybe because of current events.

Offline iq129

Looks like she's taken Russian out o f her profile maybe because of current events.

So is she now claiming to be Ukrainian instead?

Online Alexmck

Really nice review OMG,

"Once I was back in the room she informed me that I had to put my socks back on. Some might get off on this level of obedience "

It made me giggling, if it's a hygiene issue she must supply you with brand new socks before you going on bed because God knows where people can go without shoes HAHA

Complete opposite to me re socks - need to be off!

Offline asianguy251

So is she now claiming to be Ukrainian instead?

No she  just removed french/russian mixed