Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx-Angela - Manchester  (Read 3440 times)

54 review(s) for XXX-Angela (51 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Whizzkid

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened within last couple of weeks. Arranged by test for 45mins on the day. All prompt and pleasant. I live about an hour away so set off in what I thought was good time, but actually only just made it. She works from a rented room in a terraced house on the outskirts of Manchester, on quite busy road. Don't think anyone else was in the house at the time. Opened the door wearing a tight latex dress and looked awesome. Slim and tanned with a gorgeous arse. I'd say a touch older than the stated age of 36 though, maybe early-mid 40s.

Led me up to the bedroom. I asked for a shower which she went to run in the bathroom, whilst I sorted the paperwork and got undressed. Out of the shower and she's waiting on the bed for me. I'm stood at the side of the bed having a drink of water and she immediately sets about my dick, with really good DT and a bit of gagging and slop, felt amazing. 5 mins or so of this, before I licked her shaved pussy, then on with the mac before slipping in missionary. She's an enthusiastic fuck and really gets into it. After a while I asked if I could fuck her ass, which she was game for, but wanted it in reverse cowgirl - fine with me, so I flipped over and let her lower her pert ass onto my cock. There was no messing around and went full depth straight away then continued full bouncing up and down until I could hold no more and popped in the bag. She cleaned me up and lie next to me for a bit whilst I recovered before getting another shower.

All in all, a fantastic meet for me and I will def return. Top girl.

Offline Garytheman

Seen her years ago had a great time. Nice th here she has still got a good arse.

Offline bigbilly22

Always one of the best out there. Hard to find fault.