Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish anyone?  (Read 2655 times)

Offline Philbiao1

Just been checking out the tour section of AW and came across this lass:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think she looks hot but also too good to be true. What do you lads think?

Offline Spartacus123

Looks good, cute face and a great ass! Looks like a kosher profile and some feedback from some established members (If you take any notice of that)

I'd take a chance myself but it's too much short notice, if you do see her leave a review for her next tour!

Offline MasterChief

Looks right up my street, so I have just dropped her a text for a booking - lets see what happens eh  :cool:

Offline Philbiao1

Yeah. I'm hoping to get away from work early to see her, failing that I've been eyeballing Rosie over at NNE.

Offline MasterChief

Replied to text saying she does not arrange meets on text, so called her and all set up for Wed  :dance:

Offline Philbiao1

Nice one. I'm hoping to book for Thursday.

Offline Third Man

Replied to text saying she does not arrange meets on text, so called her and all set up for Wed  :dance:

lucky you mate, im nowhere near newcastle so looks like ive dipped out!

Offline carl.s

went to see her today, for 30 mins

great session, deep french kissing, owo (not great owo but good enough), cim, cute accent and looks just like the girl in the photos  :)

only thing is the room was very small, and sounded like there were other people in the flat.....also she didnt really make eye contact during sex and owo.

I still enjoyed the meeting though, MIGHT pay another visit is she ever comes back

Offline Bengeo13

Well done that man!
That's enough info to swing it for me + the photos of course!
What area of Newcastle is she based please?

Barry Shipton

Offline MasterChief

Good positive review of her by Parisno here
www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34057.0

yeah was a good punt, best I have had for a while  :D