Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentina Brazilian - chelmsford  (Read 3041 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880590) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Welshpunter

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick and easy via a maid on text. Text and met the girl 2 hours later

Location and venue
Tidy, modern flat with a lovely, quiet bed. Flat located near the ship pub in town. Pay and display car park nearby.

The girl
She is the girl is the pictures. I’ve attached a picture that I believe is pretty bang on. Age listed at 24 which is accurate I’d say. Maybe even younger. Not a day older than 24. She’s a cute little thing, short, Brazilian ass, facially very attractive. She has a small c section scar but a flat stomach. Lovely rounded fake boobs

The action
Welcomed in, handed over the fuck bucks and she stripped out of her little dress. a sight to behold. No kissing but I was expecting this. She let me grab her and touch her whole sucking on her tits. On with the mac and she drops to her knees for a very decent blowjob. Quite deep and times but nothing Too sloppy or deep. Shame. Decent blowjob with good eye contact.

Then decent sex in mish, doggy and finished in the bag with her riding me. What a sight.

Would I return. No. Decent punt but she rushed the bj moving onto sex quite quick and for £100 for 30 mins not amazing VFM

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review.

Was OWO available, Kissing, CIM. Her likes list is empty. Were there any extras she stated?

Offline Igor

Pilot man, saw her when she was last in Chelmsford at the house behind the hedge place. No cim but owo  £30 and fk £30 now.

Offline Welshpunter

Thanks for the review.

Was OWO available, Kissing, CIM. Her likes list is empty. Were there any extras she stated?

Very much same set up as when they were at the house behind the hedge. Stunning girls, young, but don’t kiss and owo always extra. I’m sure some would’ve scored this a neutral but I knew what I was and wasn’t going to get and she did what she said ok the tin. Just a nice fit young girl to fuck 

Offline PilotMan

Very much same set up as when they were at the house behind the hedge. Stunning girls, young, but don’t kiss and owo always extra. I’m sure some would’ve scored this a neutral but I knew what I was and wasn’t going to get and she did what she said ok the tin. Just a nice fit young girl to fuck

Ahhh, the house behind the hedge :D. I only ever punted one girl there. Her profile disappeared before I could put a review up.

Do they still run the girls with their own web page as well?

Offline Welshpunter

Ahhh, the house behind the hedge :D. I only ever punted one girl there. Her profile disappeared before I could put a review up.

Do they still run the girls with their own web page as well?

I can’t figure out if the old group is back. I saw one girl months ago that have historical reviews from the house behind the hedge… and she was down on the canal/wharf road… this one was in town. Chelmsford has been awful for months!!!

Offline PilotMan

Yep, Chelmsford has been dire. I've just been seeing Izabella a few times. External Link/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review.

José / Pedro must read this forum, I notice that her likes list has been completed now!  :D :lol:

Offline Welshpunter

Yep, Chelmsford has been dire. I've just been seeing Izabella a few times. External Link/Members Only

I went to those flats once before and got lost trying to get in. They made me call at entrance and very broken English to try and direct me up a lift that wasn’t a proper lift and then internal corridor doors that needed codes??? Is it still very confusing???

Offline PilotMan

I went to those flats once before and got lost trying to get in. They made me call at entrance and very broken English to try and direct me up a lift that wasn’t a proper lift and then internal corridor doors that needed codes??? Is it still very confusing???

She's moved now to a brand new flat at the new development on Wharf Road. Much better than the previous place by the church. She has an en-suite now, unlike the last place which had a really ropey bathroom.

She still seems to have the temperature on maximum though - or is that the passion  :lol:

Offline Redrighthand

Thanks for the review OP, she looks stunning.