Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinkykelly18 (fife edinburgh outcalls only)  (Read 1852 times)

1 review(s) for LittleKelly18 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamScott

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Looks 10/10
Body10/10
Service 10/10 +

Ok let me start off by saying this girl only does overnight out calls.

I was in the mood for a teen and found Kelly when I did a search for new members.

What can I say well she is 18 years old tight and hard all over with lovely perk tits pretty face white teeth and petite! All in all wonderful.

I requested her to wear less make up and dress down for the meet as she was coming to mine. The overnight  was amazing I was really taken back  by her hot teen pro star moves. OWO facial swallow anal everything was on the menu. The way she works her body you can easy cum multiple times.

Amazing cuddling after and lots of French kissing too though out.

Kelly is a intelligent girl and seems mature for her age!

Will defo book again!

Samuel
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 8 years.
Banned by: 90125

bawbag

Offline SamScott

Yeah she's expensive but I guess you get what you pay for lol

I haven't had any by the hour girls do everything on my tick list yet

BootyAddict

tbh mate if you had that kind of spare cash youd be better off pulling some skank with no morals

Offline Cactus

Cheers for the review Sam.  I had noticed her and liked what I saw, but doubted her authenticity, good to know that she is infact real.  Glad you had a good time with her, but was she really worthy of 10/10s for everything?  My problem with dishing out the 10s in reviews is that it really leaves nowhere else to go if you have a better punt, unless you're going to go all *Nigel Tuffnell and take your reviews to 11*?  Personaly thing really and if you think it was worthy of those scores then all well and good.

Again, overnights aren't my thing, but she does say that she'll be offering shorter punts in the future, I'll hold off for that I think.  Hopefully she'll get herself sorted out with a pad for incalls too, as outcalls don't really work for me. 

I hope she keeps her rates reasonable for shorter punts too when these are on offer...

*ubiquitous Spinal Tap referance*
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:35:38 pm by Cactus »

Tjkooker

tbh mate if you had that kind of spare cash youd be better off pulling some skank with no morals

Yeah but at least this way it's on his terms.

Your money Sam. Do as you wish and enjoy. I've paid a lot more and had crap service so might be worth a look.

Offline SamScott

Yeah I agree I think scored her highly as she was possibly my best punt ever.

However I now recall a high class Hungarian agency girl when I was in Bristol she was 170 for the house and had a perfect body and looks like athletic squatter and she was just as dirty.

I had never been with a 18 year old so I think the fact that Kelly is new and young makes her so much more attractive.

And thanks Tj glad you see it! Money's money I would pay it if it was worth a good time.

I must of went like 30 message back and forth to her and seen her off gal which had face pics in it. I took the chance on the comms and the chat is what made it worth it.

I see now she has feedback on AW now too.

Offline SamScott

I can't type for shit on this S5 piece of shit