Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Top Asian Sexy Andna B2B MASSAGE - Nottingham NG5  (Read 1089 times)

2 review(s) for Horny Thai Hana (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
‭07916 498022‬
‭07916498022
‭+447916498022

External Link/Members Only

So this popped up and being me, I jumped at it, bit of a toftt but in reality should have known better

Wasn’t actually expecting the girl in the photos but your usual type behind the door, sadly not.

I arrived at 4.20pm, block of new flats in Carrington

I’m in the bedroom and paid £80 for 30 mins a tad over but hey, expecting a treat but the small chubby old girl didn’t quite hit the spot, in for a penny (or 80 sheets atm) I sat naked on the bed for 5-10 mins whilst she unpacked and brought oils/ wipes/ condoms etc from another bed room I presume I was the first punter of the day as I had been calling and texting all day.

No kissing on the start up cuddle, told to lay on my back, I say no massage thank you, laying on my front she straddles me and starts rubbing oil into my chest (ooops number 1 really dint want that on me), she’s naked now but doesn’t like her tits touched (oooops number 2), I ask her to suck my cock and she reaches for the condom I say text message says all included except anal at an additional £30 she tells me owo is £20, now I’m thinking she’s not wirth a one’r For 1/2 hour so I say no, I did expect from the text it was inclusive as I reach for my phone she says £10 ok? I say ok, looking at me with her hand out she says pay me now? So I do even though when I paid her the initial £80 she could see there was quite a bit more in my pocket, no biggy (but oooops number 3)

Blow job is ok if I’m honest, I ask for 69 but fuck me she’s good at avoiding the action and I barely get my tongue in either hole (oooops number 4), I’m getting bored and ready to start drooping now I say condom? Can we dosed now, into mish more not touching of the tits, I go in for a suck but she has her fingers on nipples and giggles no, so I’ve got the chubby fucker on her back and give it a bit of depth with her little legs up, spin her over to doggy and (oooops number 5) there’s such a fishy sour smell I flip her back and pump away in mish.

Now she’s a nice girl, not the advertised girl (oooop number 6) but pleasant, a little stand off’ish and quiet and she did give half a decent bj, switched all positions I suggested but sadly the drive home I was very disappointed and though I was planning to give this a grey ticket, the 6 points outlined above as well as not feeling I want to return has made me give it the red card.

When I took the condom off before a shower I sniffed my hands and the fishy smell was deffo from the fanny as all over the condom so deffo not just a smelly ass, glad I dint get my tongue in it but there’s a Tesco next door on hucknall Rd I visited quickly to buy mouthwash anyways I felt that dirty.

Shower was shit too, off the bath taps and kept going hot / cold just to finish it off  :D

Left at 5.05 so 45 mins in/ out wasn’t rushed at all but £90 down

Sorry gents, wouldn’t recommend this time round and won’t return