Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Incall - Liverpool L2  (Read 2331 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boystud23

Girl: Annamae_Blue

Weblink:https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=6428152  OR  External Link/Members Only

Nationality: British (Local scouse girl)

Communication: (9/10) - Quick to set up the meet. Messaged a day in advance by SMS. Booking arranged in for next day through calls and whatsapp

Fee: £170 for 1 hour

Venue (5/10): In-call at an apartment hotel in City centre (L2). You have to navigate through a narrow lobby with a cafe, staff room and a gym on one side to reach to her door. Her room is  huge combined with a small kitchen. Bathroom is huge with a shower gel and tooth paste. Bed is tall and comfortable. She has drawn up the curtains and hence dark inside, but turned on the bedside lamps to lit up a bit.

Girl: (8/10)  She was wearing a black trainer tights and black short T shirt while she opened the door. Very cute looking, 5' 3" tall, size 8 frame, fit body, nice ass and legs, long blonde hair and sharp facial features. She is definitely young and stated age 25 seems right. She has a helix piercing on her right ear and has a birth mark near her boobs and no visible tattoos. She also has a piercing on her navel but was not wearing it. Boobs are A cup with pinkish small sized areola and small nipples which are very very sensitive.

Action: (9/10) Took bath, sorted business. She removed her top and tights and was in black bra and red knickers. We kissed each other, LFK turning into DFK and with lot of tongue action. Unhooked her bra and started feasting on those nipples, licked her nape, shoulder and kissed. Her entire body developed goose bumps, right from her thighs, bums, back and hands. Moved to bed, ran my hands on her entire body, moved down to breasts, started sucking and licking them and was squealing. She was very ticklish at her navel. Then proceeded to DATY, she is also quite sensitive there but was able to eat her out and could feel she is getting wet with juices, She was moaning while doing DATY. She dint allow fingers into the pussy, but allowed gentle rubbing of clit and major labia using fingers. She is also open to rimming (receiving) and I rimmed her nice and slow. She then started with OWO and it was good. She was very enthusiastic about OWO with right pace and depth. She allowed me to gently gag her, but she seems uncomfortable and I didnt pursue. It was a treat to see her gulping the thick meat. She then started sucking balls and ran the tip of tongue on entire balls and below (She doesnt give rimming) it was really a pleasure. Put on condom (Mates brand - a real bad one with a thicker sheath, guys please carry Durex or Skynn), lubed up and entered her in missionary slowly. Though its tight, the lube and prolonged foreplay made it much easier easier to slip into her wet pussy. Though she was in pain initially, she reassured that she is perfectly OK and asked to stroke. Started stroking slowly and upped the pace and she was breathing heavily. When started deeper thrusts she was sighing and breathing heavily. Then removed to give her more reverse oral. She is also very responsive in that department. She was smiling while I was giving her oral and was thoroughly enjoying. Then resumed missionary and after good pounding for few minutes released in condom. Disposed condom, cleaned up and started mutual groping, kissing on bed. Allowed DATY again and then to OWO and to 69.. Rimmed her arse hole and delved my tongue deeper in her pussy.. She is an expert in BJ.. She did a good job giving me oral and making it harder, as I wanted CIM and Swallow, I pursued it, however it became harder but dint spurt any load. She tried a lot but in vain, Later caressed each other, sucked nipples and finished in DATY. I got dressed up and she put on her black short T shirt (no bra), red knickers and black leggings. She said she will shower after I leave. I was her 1st booking for the day and she will be checking messages to accept further booking during the day. She is not the typical conveyor belt type service. She leave enough  space for her to relax and get ready to meet the next client. She said she has a friend (cuteann_marie  External Link/Members Only) also but meeting clients in a different apartment room in the same hotel building. She is planning to move to a different hotel due to concerns of discretion for prospective clients faced at this particular apartment hotel.

Will I repeat: Yes, for shorter duration (Still expensive). She is a very young girl with a nice body, cute face, good attitude and very good service...

I am attaching her AdultWork profile pictures

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

23 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline The_Jackal

Fantastic review! very descriptive :hi: luckily don't know a soul in Liverpool when I pass through so location doesn't bother me. Will be a toss up between her and SexyScouseRosie when i'm next in Liverpool.