Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lollypop6919 - Leicester (touring)  (Read 2594 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5425397) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Anonyfuck

External Link/Members Only

Hi Gang,

Meet happened today (early March)

Quick positive meet with this British girl touring Leicester.

Comms: Easy enough by text, bit of back and forth but made it work.

Service: BJ with CIM

Cost: £50.

Text Lollypop in the morning. We needed some back and forth for her to be free, but mostly down to my schedule. Agreed a time, parked up to wait, she actually walked past me whilst I was waiting, I clocked her and checked ankle tattoo against pics. Certainly wasn't put off.

Her place is shared with another girl, not sure if she is permanent and Lolly touring, but Lolly certainly is (sounded Stokey, which makes sense with other reviews). The place was clean enough, big bedroom and nice and warm.

I lay on the bed, she stripped off (met at door in just underwear), she lubed me and her up. She took my cock straight into her mouth after confirming some spitting on it was OK, then sacked me hard, then to finish, some hands used, some ball sucking and some balls, arse stroking/tickling.

Came in her mouth, she handed me wipes before sorting herself.

She is pretty enough, has a nice body, I'd guess size 12, 14 (poor judge), big tits. Id notice when she walked past and I was parked up they were great tits. She seemed nice and clean, and the clothes hanging downstairs looked decent quality (for those who mind such things). Id see her again probably.

All good fun.

Thanks

Anon