Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful thai lady Jenny - Westcotes. LE3  (Read 3891 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6680411) (21 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pb1271

External Link/Members Only

Felt an urgency as had been awhile

Text earlier but wasn’t available till later. Got a message soon after to say would be available earlier as requested. I’m assuming first day here and settling in. Sp confirmed this

Usually LE3 area with the red gate
Received phone call for address and the maid had perfect English and sounded young. Was hoping it was the service provider.

The SP was as per picture very pretty and small fake boobs I think. Had a very nice bum for a Thai lady

Wasn’t the lady on the phone. Didn’t really understand much English

Got a massage which was just pressing but kept asking if pressure was ok

Got turned over and this is where things went down hill. It seems she is knew to job. Was not sure which condom to use. Was not sure how to open the packet or put it on. She tried first but took over to make sure it was on correctly. She licked and kissed my whole body but not in any intimate areas apart from nipples. Gave me a covered BJ

She lowered her self on me without any lube and start grinding after few mins felt her get a bit wet then she started to bounce. Could tell she was not experienced so put her in mish to take control. She was dry again but as I got the pace going she got wet just before I could ask for lube. Wanted to finish so just continued and finished in bag

She attempted to take condom off without out tissue or wipes. So had to ask her. She wiped me up clean. Got ready and she wasn’t sure if to walk me out or not. I asked her too as she would need to lock the door behind.

This could border a negative but because she looked like her pics and had great features I have put it neutral and slightly expensive for not providing OWO. Paid £70 for 30mins

Online Genuine Mick

Disappointed to see this as 10 mins ago i have arrange to meet Jenny for tomorrow night!!
If Owo is not offered,I think i will cancel.....Shame she looks amazing  :thumbsdown:

Offline GingerNuts

Disappointed to see this as 10 mins ago i have arrange to meet Jenny for tomorrow night!!
If Owo is not offered,I think i will cancel.....Shame she looks amazing  :thumbsdown:

VS and AW say she offers OWO. Assuming she actually does it might be a £20 extra.

Online Genuine Mick

OMG just text Maid and was told CIM is an extra £30 No anal,so I cancelled :scare:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
VS and AW say she offers OWO. Assuming she actually does it might be a £20 extra.

If she’s can’t speak English she wouldn’t have set her profile up, I think your probably right about the £20 hopefully OP can confirm if offered but I have met some that just won’t do it, ow isn’t my first choice either.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
OMG just text Maid and was told CIM is an extra £30 No anal,so I cancelled :scare:

Sounds about right sadly, gets an expensive due paying that and £20 for owo

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Good review PB, thanks matey
I like a bit of inexperienced young Thai  :D

Offline Chris10398

Hi Gents,

Just a quick warning on this one, I tried to check her availability on Friday morning but her phone was off.

I actually got a message back and a few calls on Saturday untiI finally picked up ( not knowing it was her) so if you don't use punting phones then be aware.. I was using a punting phone but could have been awkward otherwise

Banned reason: Whit knight contacting SPs about reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ronaldjones89

Looks like Jenny Vicky and Milky have arrived whilst Jeen is off

Offline Charmingthickdick

Tried to hold of Milky all weekend but no replies, or phone switched off.

Offline Whiteknight

Great review, nice find   :thumbsup: :hi: