Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot asian girl for 200 pounds  (Read 2040 times)

intana

hi guys,

Has anyone seen her ?

External Link/Members Only

for 200 pounds i think i might have a go provided she delivers the services without asking extra for other services.

Offline a_test_person

Did you go for it? I was looking at her profile too

Offline laidbackasiandude

Original poster was banned subsequent to starting this thread, hence will never know if he did or didn't visit her.

Offline samba

She's quite flat shaped for £200.

Offline Rstone

Original poster was banned subsequent to starting this thread, hence will never know if he did or didn't visit her.

Is that a joke .. Or for real ?

Is that a joke .. Or for real ?

Only Admin knows the exact reason why he was banned, probably not for starting this thread. The essence of my point
earlier was that due to him being banned, no idea if he followed through booking this hooker. Apologies for any
confusion.

Offline lewishamguy

Only Admin knows the exact reason why he was banned, probably not for starting this thread. The essence of my point
earlier was that due to him being banned, no idea if he followed through booking this hooker. Apologies for any
confusion.

Apparently he was banned for creating multiple accounts. I hope he'll reply to OP when he's back again ;)

Apparently he was banned for creating multiple accounts. I hope he'll reply to OP when he's back again ;)

Thanks for clearing that up LG, not going to hold my breath if ever he does return (with luck he doesn't). I've just read
through that thread, "Intana" literally to the moment he got banned by Adam, was displaying a rather unhealthy interest
about Password being rimmed by Ameera.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 11:43:37 pm by laidbackasiandude »

password02

Thanks for clearing that up LG, not going to hold my breath if ever he does return (with luck he doesn't). I've just read
through that thread, "Intana" literally to the moment he got banned by Adam, was displaying a rather unhealthy interest
about Password being rimmed by Ameera.

Did I miss something?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 12:02:17 am by laidbackasiandude »

Offline jackburton1976

Actually, I had a crack at this lass back in summer.

For starters, it's definitely the bird in the pictures, she is a very sweet looking and skinny girl, but she did have a pretty poor complexion.

She was a half decent punt, not the best in the world and pretty vanilla, but I did enjoy my time, with OWO, DFK and A+ - although the last one was difficult and I don't think she fancied my going up that way all too much. Still, worth a crack if you're in the area as she is a stunning looking girl with a great slim figure.

Offline jackburton1976

Yeah, look at the feedback, that was my visit in July and I gave her a good rating at the time.

Offline BillGoldberg

£200 for an average sounding experience ?

:thumbsdown: