Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NAUGHTY NIKKY 4 U - Blackheath  (Read 2402 times)

27 review(s) for NAUGHTY NIKKY 4 U (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by finn5555]

Offline Flunkagenda

External Link/Members Only

When : March 2022
Fee / duration : 120 / 1hr / cum twice

Nikky : naturally very attractive IMO. Great figure, natural tits and nice bum, both well proportioned and perfect to grab hold of during the deeds.

Event : greeted with DFK and lots of caressing. Undressed while the cash was stashed. Nikky quickly returned and started more DFK. She some music on and wiggled out of her underwear. She is very open with her body, offering her pussy up without hesitation. Lots more kissing and caressing of our bodies. She started OWO, which was actually incredible. Had to slow her down then stopped her to sample her pussy. This was clean, fresh and receptive. She is quite vocal, not loud but encouraging. Eventually asked me to fuck her so stopped RO, allowed her to suck me a bit more before applying the condom. She rode me in cowgirl for a bit then we got into a seated position on the end of the bed and I smashed her for all my worth before exploding in the bag.

Massage interlude

Round 2. More OWO and then 69, which was amazing. Her oral technique really got me going every time and her pussy and bum we're so enticing. I had to stop the OWO / 69 because I wanted to fuck her again. Wrapped up and ploughed her in Mish and doggy before cumming again whilst embracing her tits from behind.

Showered and left on time.

Overall Nikky is the best thai I've visited so far. I'd like to see Sexy Cute Victoria when she is back in the West Mids but will definitely visit Nikky again when she is back within my location range.

Online GingerNuts

If you only post one AW link please use the one with the ID number. It's more useful for search and indexing purposes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Digger1965

Looks like she has gone, says she is in Bolton now.