Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sisi -Vauxhall SW8 TOFTT  (Read 1115 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6012475) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6218446) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline loveahe

Was around Vauxhall at the weekend and had 90 minutes spare and fancied a massage with FS.  Adultwork turned up a few, all looked like B&S so I took the plunge on Sexy Sisi

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Price: 1 hour for £160

Comms: Good, replied to my initial request quickly and told me she was ready in half an hour.  Gave me the postcode and that was that.

Location: The main Vauxhall roundabout, on the St Georges Wharf development.  You can pitch up in the Pret on the corner and you're less than two minutes walk away from the entrance to the block.

Accommodation: Gives you the tower number and apartment number so you can buzz in, and gives you the directions off where to head when you leave the lift.  Entry door was already unlocked so just went straight up, it's the cheaper block, but must still be costing some money in rent.

Looks: Pictures are typical of a Chinese set up.  First pic is some generic Asian girl, second pic is actually her, but from a  very flattering angle.  She has a very china doll type face with lipstick and hair tied back.  When she strips she is quick stocky, cracking tits are a definite D cup, tat on the stomach and some signs of childbirth, probably aged late 20's or early 30's.  Trimmed bush, but enough there to run your fingers through.

Experience: Once I'd entered and decided the SP was similar enough to one of the pics I handed over the paperwork and headed off for a quick shower before joining her in the bedroom.  She is speaks some English although probably not to a level where you could have any kind of meaningful conversation.  Started off with a fairly perfunctory massage, she managed to knock over her bottle of listerine by the bed whilst reaching for the baby oil, so the smell of that was slightly off putting.  After about 20 minutes of massage I flipped and she started sucking, owo, and made a good effort.  Kept her hand around the base so nothing too deep, but pleasant enough.  On with the dom and asked her to stay on top so I could enjoy the thrup'nies and was happily burying my head in them.  After I'd had enough of that into mish and a race to finish into the bag so I could relax.  Offered another shower, declined and took another 10 minutes massage before leaving on about the 50 minute mark.

Would I return? Possibly, if in the the area and particularly horny.  Although I'd likely try one of the other multitude of providers that pop up on AW in the area first.

Would I recommend? Hmm, it was ok.  If you were in desperate need I'd say go for it, otherwise take your time and try one of the others.

Offline Jeffers77

Nice thanks for the review.

This girl works in the same flat btw - External Link/Members Only