Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: aliceincumland - Bolton  (Read 2337 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6455439) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Comms .... txt
Fee........100 phh
Location...bolton center  near train station

After being ghosted by mony in bolton partly my fault i clicked the old available today button i found alice .
One green review off a trusted member of the north west tag team Dadio.
So contact made with alice postcode given i knew exactly  where she was ive punted there before.
 Txt on arriving was told to wait outside the building and she would come down for me ...which made me feel slightly uncomfortable i imagined her coming down in her shagging gear but all good very discreet outfit.

On first glance i thought fuck me she's young second glance wow she's a good looking girl
I followed her up to her room which was a small bedsit paper work sorted and off came her coat .

:wacko: really nice curvy figure huge natural tits big arse and lots of tattoos she looked hot .
 Straight into some really good dfk and mutual groping onto the bed oral both ways my she gets soaking about 15 minutes of this and rubber on for some hot wet doggy before i exploded in the bag .

Clean up and chat really nice girl and i was out into the bolton 🌞 sunshine on about 30 minutes.

Summary.... a bit expensive but i really enjoyed my meet with her and I'll defo be returning for round 2. So if you feel flushed and fancy a nice looking young one who defo gives a cracking service aliceincumland will defo scratch that itch.....oh she doesn't do cim

Caveman out.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 05:36:17 pm by Captain caveman 69 »

Offline frankc

Nice find there Captain, £100 for 30mins is a bit steep but may be interested.... it depends on just how big her arse is ?

Nice find there Captain, £100 for 30mins is a bit steep but may be interested.... it depends on just how big her arse is ?
its nice and big and needs some warm baby oil on it :wacko:

Offline Clitheroelad

These prices are going up faster than bloody petrol.

Offline frankc

its nice and big and needs some warm baby oil on it :wacko:

Was thinking more of burying my head in-between her arse cheeks but, I'm up for anything

Was thinking more of burying my head in-between her arse cheeks but, I'm up for anything
like a jack Russell with two dics :sarcastic:

These prices are going up faster than bloody petrol.
with all this inflation i think some sp gonna be falling on hard times :hi:

Online Bustydusty

Fuckin hell captain no cim even owo not on her likes  :unknown:

I won’t be trying this one at £100 30 minutes

Fuckin hell captain no cim even owo not on her likes  :unknown:

I won’t be trying this one at £100 30 minutes
Owo mate was really good with her mate she just doesn't do cim.....trust me you'll enjoy yourself.

Offline dadio

Owo mate was really good with her mate she just doesn't do cim.....trust me you'll enjoy yourself.

I second that!!  :D :D