Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Notts Thai girl with no reports yet  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Stickitin

External Link/Members Only

She seems to have been floating around Notts for a couple of weeks, anyone been yet and able to give feedback? Looks potentially decent.

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 04:42:10 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline warypunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Lots of reviews, most of them bad.

She has a good review from ILO and I am very tempted to give her a go. Hopefully I'll get her on a good day!

Offline GingerNuts

She has a good review from ILO and I am very tempted to give her a go. Hopefully I'll get her on a good day!

Forget being wary and roll the dice?

Offline warypunter

Forget being wary and roll the dice?

Ha ha, I just contacted her and she is in Sutton although VS shows her in NG1.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387

Glad you mentioned that as I forgot I’d met her, I remember giving her a positive and the next punter went based on my review and it wasn’t the best, she’s not the stated age by a few decades, but admittedly there’s something cute about her that’s got me half thinking of going again, even though it’s a bit further away this time.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ha ha, I just contacted her and she is in Sutton although VS shows her in NG1.
I rang and she texted the same to me  :lol:

Offline NervousJ

if you type ng17 into AW, it's showing 3 girls working at present from sutton, this lass included... i'm guessing it's from the Linley place. just seems odd 3... unless they aren't connected....

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
if you type ng17 into AW, it's showing 3 girls working at present from sutton, this lass included... i'm guessing it's from the Linley place. just seems odd 3... unless they aren't connected....

I thought exactly the same, bit of a scam, I fancied Kate but chances of her being there are probably very slim and it will be Nicole

Offline warypunter

I fancied Kate but chances of her being there are probably very slim and it will be Nicole

Kate has not signed in to AW since 23 Feb and no phone number is shown, so maybe she has plans to visit soon. I'll put her in the Thai HL but in the meantime I think another visit to Sophia is needed.  :thumbsup:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Kate has not signed in to AW since 23 Feb and no phone number is shown, so maybe she has plans to visit soon. I'll put her in the Thai HL but in the meantime I think another visit to Sophia is needed.  :thumbsup:

Not that Katie she’s retired and married matey

We were talking about the 3 girls that were in sutton

Offline warypunter

Not that Katie she’s retired and married matey

We were talking about the 3 girls that were in sutton

External Link/Members Only

This was the one I meant to refer to. She shows as being in Sutton but has no phone number so maybe not active. Have you come across her before ILO?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Oh yes that’s the girl matey
Would like to meet her but the chances of 3 girls being in sutton at the same time is very slim so I think it’s a B&S for Nicole

Or as mentioned in another flat but that’s not happened before near there