Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christinee - Watford  (Read 1773 times)

25 review(s) for Abby White (6 positive, 13 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7645060) (8 positive, 19 neutral, 19 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Mactaylor

External Link/Members Only

Torn between a low neutral or high/negative (if such a thing exists) but ended up sticking with a low neutral.

Spent half hour with her for £80 (when I say half hour I was probably out in 20mins)

Well aware of her reviews and general lack of service but she has been an itch I've been meaning to scratch for many years.  It wasn't that I doubted the likelihood of a not exactly thrilling experience but the lack of options in the area and her photos meant I took a punt. 

Body wise - exceptional.  I would say one of the best I've had the opportunity to get my paws on.  Face wise not as good but by no means unattractive. If the body gets a 9/Face gets a 7.

Positives - body/initial BJ/her on top in cowgirl
Negatives - has her long lists of 'I don't do that' and after a few positions she took it upon herself to help finish me off with her hand.  Up till then I'd been having a fairly good time, but her keenness to finish the job means instead of a positive I'd rate the experience a low neutral. 

Would I return?  Nope, not in a million years.  My itch has been well and truly scratched.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi MacTaylor hope you enjoyed your £80 worth  :thumbsup:  Great pics guess she could never really look that good everyday . Well done for ticking her off your list . Where was she working from ?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 10:34:02 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Mactaylor

Would have enjoyed it more at less!

She was working from a privately rented flat a few minutes from the town centre.  No issues with the venue and cashpoint close by! 

Offline simon07

Bit like her colleague Ivanna, good looks and pumped up.
Crap attitude and service.
I will give this gal a miss.