Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Massage Premises  (Read 2620 times)

Offline millman6

External Link/Members Only.
New ad on Gumtree. Had hoped to check it out today but work has put paid to that. Will try again tomorrow hopefully and TOFTT. Ad reads like the other Chinese places. Parking could be an issue as the address is just facing Ulster Museum.

Offline senordingdongs

Same owner as Angel Touch and Pure Harmony. It seems a bit odd having two places on the Stranmillis Road.

Offline scarfiman

She used to own both, but I gather she no longer owns PH, just AT.

Offline Belfastpunt69

Didn't see number on the as, I wonder if it's AT  you phone then

Offline AlexD71

I was working on Stranmillis this week so I had a look at the address on the advert, it’s a plain wooden house door, no signage. There are two intercom buttons with names, neither related to massage. I walked past later that evening to get back to my car and no lights were on.

Offline scarfiman

I walked past this morning and didnt see any signs etc. Had forgotten the number, but knew it wasnt far up on the right hand side. There's a place with pink window sills, wondered if that was it..

Offline petebelfast123

Drove past a massage place on the lower Newtownards Rd the other day. Never noticed it before. Don't know if it's new or not.

Offline greasypalms

I went for a massage there. It's not a commercial premises, kind of dingy, kind of meh.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2022, 09:30:59 pm by greasypalms »

Offline senordingdongs

Blue door with a big brass knob and knocker, Kiki and Zoe from AT work from the ground floor

Offline Greg05

Offline frankcastle

Who is left in AT then?
Or who is the best to see. Is Joy still in pH? Last time I was there I saw Lilly (the black lady). I'm interested in trying somewhere other than pH. Cheers lads