Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: HARMONY_ELITE - Wolverhampton  (Read 3100 times)

18 review(s) for HARMONY_ELITE (8 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slsfcs16

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She's got face pics on her twitter and also does OnlyFans.

Meet took place in December, I can't remember exactly but I paid either £100 or £120 for 30 minutes.

She was located near the McDonalds on Penn Road, text to let her know I was outside and was given the full address.

She's petite and was covered in a lot of makeup with fake lashes and long fake nails. I got undressed and started with oral on me for a few mins before I went down on her, her pussy tasted fresh and no weird smells so I then had her sit on my face. After a few mins of this I got her to bend over in doggy and started licking her tight asshole. Finally I finished by fucking her in doggy.

Overall I would give it a neutral - I thought she was fit as fuck but was rushing me a little along with the price and no kissing.

Offline Spearce

Before anyone gets carried away, her OF is full of 2 second long videos and she hammers you with pay per view messages at up to $20 each. I got lucky she did a 3 day free trial link, i certainly wouldn't pay for her page,it's essentially paying for a preview and the opportunity to be rinsed for any actual content

Offline ss100

Has anyone we tried this SP since this review? Now seems to have bolt ons. I tried her many years ago when she started out with very mixed experiences.