Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MelanieBigMelons - Watford outskirts  (Read 1696 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4778315) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

External Link/Members Only

I saw Melanie  about 2 months ago and she claims to be a regular S.P in Hertfordshire normally at the Hilton

Comms - All by text and phone conversations including getting the door number on arrival. Always had prompt responses, good comms overall.

Location - Apartments with intercom close to Asda/ Sainsburys -no lift . Parking best at either of them .Well kept flat with a smallish bedroom but good facilities. Bed is high and firm .

Melanie - 40ish years old Welsh Milf Blonde , attractive  and busty but  size 18, very polite and friendly in black basque stockings and high heels  . Chats a lot except when she has cock in her mouth   :wackogirl: . Would suspect she's up to 3km of paid cock now . Did ask her but she went all coy   :lol: :D ;) A genuine S.P. who provides a thorough service .

Services £60 for 30 mins  - Prolonged kissing from the moment she opened the flat door , I'd describe it as borderline DFK . Prompted by her -not my cup of tea . She can handle being banged in most positions but quite passive . Best in doggie where she took a lot of Lester Piggot to get her to pick up the pace . She did move into 3rd gear but her big arse took a hell of a slapping all without any protest from the S.P.  :thumbsup: Good OWO, varied technique with ball licking and deepthroat now and again.  if you want fake moans or someone feigning a lot of enjoyment she is happy to oblige equally happy to be name called as well   ;)  :D   She got very wet and hot . I had one pop and time was just about up, no hint of timewasting or clockwatching from Melanie. CIM was accepted and  she was happy with her donation .

Conclusion   Neutral as her pics don't show the size of her gut . Overall I'd say she's a reasonable punt and ok value for money and obligingly commits to her services , I would not return as there are so many other options in this price range .

« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 12:57:59 am by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline Doom

Hi Azucar,

Thanks for the review!

Do you or anyone else on the site know if she's available on weekends anymore?
She used to be my regular back in the day before covid hit us all but from what i can see, she only works on weekdays now?

Im new-ish to the site but dam i wish i joined earlier, thanks guys

Offline Nickoname1

She says on AW that she only works every other Friday

Offline DouglasReynholm

Late 40s I'd say. I saw her couple of years ago.