Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Candy - Evington, Leicester  (Read 7959 times)

11 review(s) for Abigail Sexy Thai (5 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline Indlad28

So got the horns so decided to book a 30min session with candy

External Link/Members Only

Coms
Called number on profile. Replied to me with a text within a minute.
Booked in and sent postcode.
Called when outside door open no hiding behind the door business.

Girl
Girl in photos. Looked slightly older maybe mid 30s
Around 5f5 maybe 5f6
Slightly chubby but not in a fat overweight way
Meaty kind of

Services
Asked how long decided on 30 because its been a while
Paid cash £70 for 30mins
Mechanical motions
Asked to sit on bed and then a brief body to body rub.. lasted maybe 2 3 mins. Rubbered up for oral which was ok. Nothing special but not bad. No fingering allowed. Random giggles sounded fake and awkward. Not the usual thai personality.
Onto cowgirl for a few mintues which was good. Very energetic and got into it. The usual soft moans prefer if was louder but meh its a 30min. Then switched to missionary which felt awkward. Kept looking away and hiding her face on the side was weird but meh.
Then turned to doggie which ended this with a bang. Took a pounding and didnt complain. Filled the bag and out the door. Small chit chat. Basic english  like broken english. Felt like inexperience to me. Overall 7/10 not the best but does the job and ticks most the boxes.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Offline Ivorlongun

This review reads more like a neutral bordering on negative to me but it’s the o.p. review not mine, but a couple of other points concern me.
The o.p. described the w.g. as mid thirties, slightly chubby and meaty, the girl I met looked younger than that (although Thais often look younger)but no way chubby.
There wasn’t an ounce of fat on her, no signs of a Mum tum and is 100% the girl in the photo wearing the bikini. Maybe a b&s but a neg from me all day long  :thumbsdown:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
This review reads more like a neutral bordering on negative to me but it’s the o.p. review not mine, but a couple of other points concern me.
The o.p. described the w.g. as mid thirties, slightly chubby and meaty, the girl I met looked younger than that (although Thais often look younger)but no way chubby.
There wasn’t an ounce of fat on her, no signs of a Mum tum and is 100% the girl in the photo wearing the bikini. Maybe a b&s but a neg from me all day long  :thumbsdown:

The AW search I did to list her on here found 2 “candy’s” possibly at the same address the other was coco-candy that looks a bit chunkier, possibly a b&s?

Offline Ivorlongun

Very unlikely a b&s with Coco Candy, no way you could confuse the two.
I have met Coco, she is fat, in her forties and has a massive tattoo on her back. Despite this she  provides a good service with Owo, fk and A levels if you’re nice to her.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Girl in photos

No idea then, the op does state it’s the girl in the photos, maybe she’s been on the pizza, Maccy’s and booze between each punt :D

Offline JayEZ2K

Congrats and thank you for your first review.

Sounds a bit neutral to me, and with her previous negative review, I'd cross her off my list. That said, I'm getting seriously frustrated and lack options at the moment...

Offline Ivorlongun

I think a seasoned punter like you my friend will be disappointed with this one, very poor service and only in it for a quick buck in my opinion.
Even a p&d will knock you back sixty notes, she’s a slim good looking girl (I don’t know how the last punter could describe her as chubby) who could be a good punt if her heart was in it.

Offline jayuk99

or pics taken before lockdown

No idea then, the op does state it’s the girl in the photos, maybe she’s been on the pizza, Maccy’s and booze between each punt :D

Online scutty brown

profile photos now showing completely different girl

Online scouting

profile photos now showing completely different girl

In fact 2 different girls in 2 different places. The VS girl is in Preston, the AW girl in Southampton.

Offline Charliehutton

This girl has had mixed reviews, possibly some b&s in the past, but she's back in Leicester this week, and definitely the girl in the photos;

External Link/Members Only

Well worth considering for anyone who may fancy a good, vanilla punt with a nice Thai girl. It's not worth paying the extra £10 for french kissing, because she's less than enthusiastic. With me, anyway. She was nicely responsive to frontal RO this time, though, in fact she gave every impression of getting some genuine pleasure from it. I was going along nicely from the rear, too, but took a chance and wandered off-piste and that was the end of it, because her arsehole is completely out of bounds.

All in all a pretty girl with a lovely smile, a shapely, desirable body with not a hint of fat and not much ink, and a warm, friendly attitude. It is all strictly vanilla, though.