Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosa Latina Hot - London/Neasden  (Read 4787 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6184998) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bondmaniac

External Link/Members Only

Came across Rosa on the back of a review on here; https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=337757.0

Having seen the pictures and review, I was intrigued, and made contact via text message to arrange a booking.  The time was confirmed and there were some messages along the way to confirm that I was on my way etc.  I turned up approx and was provided with the address in Neasdon, it is on the main road, and is under the guise of a relaxation and beauty shop.  To be honest in the light of the day, waiting at the door to be let in as a bloke can be a bit conspicuous and i am not sure everyone would be comfortable with the location. There seems to be a subway right there, so I assume that is quite easy to get to, but I managed to get some parking.

Once I arrived, I rang on the bell which is silent from the outside, to be let in by an attractive fair skinned, dark haired woman in a red dress which accentuated her curves.  She was definitely not Rosa, but guided me into the property, As I arrived into what looked like a messy kitchen area, another attractive South American with blonde hair come out of one of the rooms, she was dressed in a see-through negligee with bra underneath, but was again definitely not Rosa, she was not as busty as the woman in red, and she too was not as busty as Rosa.  I said I had booked to see Rosa, and there in another small room was a giggling Rosa who beckoned me in.  She was clearly not fluent in English, but managed to explain she forgot her wig.. and on the table by the bed was a long blonde wig, and on the bed was a brunette wig. She had thick curly hair which was reasonably short in comparison, and had been tied up.   She was almost apologetic that she didn't have a wig on, but that is not what I was here for.

Rosa was dressing in some lycra bottoms, something you would probably wear to the gym, and a bra which could barely contain her humongous boobs. She has big thighs and a big curvy bum/hips, which goes into a fairly small waist/abdomen leading upto the massive boobs and a really attractive face.  She has a really nice complexion, a sort of caramel colour and her hair was really curly and a sort of brown/blonde.

She reminded me a bit like Sabrina_Hot1 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160669.msg1735552#msg1735552 but her hips and thighs were bigger.

So, I am not really used to this type of location, and it wouldn't be my first choice, when you get used to the cleanliness of hotels or more modern apartments. The room was fairly dark with a double bed squeezed into a corner with a bedside table squeezed in between the bed and wall.  There was a dressing table on the foot of the bed with minimal space between which had bits and bobs on there, along with the wigs.  There was just about enough space to stack my clothes on there.   The bed itself had a duvet sort of pushed to the side towards the wall (in a bit of a mess), and there may have been some other items of her clothing on there, but Rosa assured me that it was clean in her own way of communicating.  There was no offer of a shower, however I had one before I made my way.   The door was one of those sliding doors, wafer thin flimsy (similar to what you would get on the old manual lifts but they were made of plastic/card not metal) and not much in the way of protecting you from the outside.

After exchanging the paperwork, I was beckoned over to the bed, whilst she managed to get some upbeat South American music on the phone, she was dancing to a samba beat as she removed her panties and bra to get completely naked.

It didn't take long for me to get hard, and Rosa reached for the condom which was applied before she provided OW.  I have to say that I have not had much better, she should probably change her name to 'Rosa Latina Dyson' as she nearly sucked my balls out the bag.. shifting from the shaft to the balls. She then straddled on me, positioning the soft, huge boobs in to my face and mouth whilst grinding away.  She also moved between lightly kissing my neck and sucking on my nipples. She moved back to oral on me, when I signed over to her if she wants me to repay the favour by way of signalling with my tongue and pointing.  She nodded and moved over to lay on her back before cleaning herself with some wipes.  I have to say it was clear she was enjoying herself with her movement and groans.. I had her legs nearly choke me as she came.. before she released me and pulled me.  I cleaned my mouth which had her juices all over it, before she pulled me up into DFK. She didn't really kiss earlier, other than the pecks to the neck etc.
She guided me back into her for some missionary, I think she was so wet by this stage there was not a great deal of feeling for me, and she jumped back on grinding away to the upbeat music.  It wasn't going to happen, so we removed the condom and finished by hand to an explosive orgasm.
Rosa cleaned me up before I got changed, and washed my hands and face in the sink in the kitchen area, which had the remains of lunch in plates waiting to be washed still in there. Another thing to note there was clearly another punter in one of the other rooms, the door was probably the same as the one in mine as you could hear the moans and groans quite clearly, I would not be surprised if there was a clash of punters every once in a while.

To finish off, I would rate Rosa a positive, if you are a sucker for red hot Latina's you will definitely not be let down by this place. As mentioned before there were 3 women there and they were all hot in their own right.  I think a mix and match of all three and you are almost in dreamland.  Rosa's boobs are a sight to behold, and she really is pretty, with a lovely colour and smooth skin. If you like a booty, there is definitely something to grab a hold of. The profile does state that A-Levels are on the menu, there really is a bit of cushion to be pushin' there.

The downside, location is far from discrete, waiting at the door to be let in when you ring the bell, and once inside it is pretty grim too.  That in itself could be pushing it to a Neutral/Negative, but that would be a disservice to Rosa.  The review from YupTree swayed it for me and the memory of that Hot Latina will stay with me a while.

If you do like Big Boobed, Big Arsed Latina's... You will not regret it !!   

Offline Dinekid7

Yh I wanna see her too, but I have been to That location before and really didn't like it, very grim, poorly lit, tiny rooms, such a same coz some really beautiful woman inside. Maybe I catch her at another location.

Offline Starboy320

Can't agree more about the location. I've seen Sammy at this location (review pending - apologies!) and I the venue was grim beyond words. I actually saw Sammy in the room OP described and the state of it just put me off the whole experience.

Online VladtheImpaleHer

OP, I saw Sabrina a few times when she was around. Some of the best pairs of boobs I've seen on a girl. Big and firm. How do these girls boobs compare?

Offline Bondmaniac

Honestly,  they're not far off, i actually think she's facially more attractive than Sabrina was,  both have outstanding boobs.
I would definitely recommend her.  But you really do have to get past the location. 

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Honestly,  they're not far off, i actually think she's facially more attractive than Sabrina was,  both have outstanding boobs.
I would definitely recommend her.  But you really do have to get past the location.
Ok thanks for the info! I'll put her on my HL. She doesn't show enough photos of her boobs or ass. Facially, she's pretty.

Online sparkus

I note Sammy is back at Neasden this week, for those who prefer a trusted and guaranteed curvy fuck.

Offline Dinekid7

Yh I noticed too, but she's at that grotty Neasden shop front.... Told myself I'd never step foot in there again, hopefully she moves around

Offline IG88b

Just for those seeking out Rosa from the review - green light on, and when messaging eventually found out the contact number isn’t for her - it’s Dollis Hill and she isn’t there sadly  :dash:

Online sparkus

Just for those seeking out Rosa from the review - green light on, and when messaging eventually found out the contact number isn’t for her - it’s Dollis Hill and she isn’t there sadly  :dash:

It's best to cross-reference to usual locations on VS.

Offline IG88b

Yeah I’ve gotten ok at figuring out who’s where, just annoying when the AW link is wrong. I won’t be in London for a while now and was keen to see her and got excited with her green light on 😆

Online sparkus

Yeah I’ve gotten ok at figuring out who’s where, just annoying when the AW link is wrong. I won’t be in London for a while now and was keen to see her and got excited with her green light on 😆

It's still on.

"Rosa, you don't have to put on the green light" (with apologies to Sting)