Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ - Shoreditch  (Read 2678 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline hfe689343

External Link/Members Only

15min for £100 on 10th of January, then 1h for £200 a couple of weeks later.

As I explained in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=338097, this was my first time with a girl.
The coms were great, I booked 4h in advanced for 15min, she replied within minutes. I arrived in a quite busy street, had to call her and ring the bell to go in, took an elevator and was greeted by a gorgeous girl.
She tried to kiss me but did a cheek kiss instead as I'm used to that :dash:.
We went to her room, I handed the money, and didn't know what to do. She asked it was my first time, so I just told her it was my first time seeing a WG. We kissed, I sat on the bed, undressed and then let her give me a BJ (OWO).
Then we went on the bed, she asked "bum or pussy". I went with her pussy, she wanted to do missionary but I'm lazy so I just told her to go with CG. We switch to different positions, and I asked her to give me a BJ again mid-way and tried her ass after that. We started in doggy, I then put my body on her and she seemed to like what I was doing (at least in appearance).
As explained in the thread I linked, I couldn't cum, so she started jerking me off rapidly but that didn't work (it was even painful when she was going very fast).

I saw her a couple of weeks later for one hour, we did pretty much the same thing, with a bit more kissing, no A-level (just not my thing), and a bunch of other positions. She also had a but plug for the first 10min, which I found funny for a second before forgetting about it. We did somewhere around 20min of spooning, which I think was the worst sex position, very boring. Again I was probably doing things wrong since I'm inexperienced.
Not much to add, apart that she would put lubricant on her hole every 10min, and I felt like I was fucking a glass of water.
She told me at the end that I was not the only one in that situation and many other men couldn't finish, and it was probably due to stress. She gave me a hug and I left.

Overall I still think it was a positive experience, even if I didn't manage to pop, and I'll probably come back to her once I've solved my issue.

The photo I attached, from her AW profile, is exactly what she looks like.

Offline nohey1

You didn't attach an image, mate.

Offline SamOmar

OP why did you select this service provider as a first punt / sexual encounter?

Also your worrying too much , what I suggest is to visit a Thai service provider who has great oral skills and provides an excellent massage. Book 1 hour and get the shower / bath treatment and do not think about blowing your load or this position and that position , have a more natural flowing booking. If the lady has to ask you bum or pussy? you on top or me on top it distrupts flow especially in a first booking.
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline hfe689343

OP why did you select this service provider as a first punt / sexual encounter?

Also your worrying too much , what I suggest is to visit a Thai service provider who has great oral skills and provides an excellent massage. Book 1 hour and get the shower / bath treatment and do not think about blowing your load or this position and that position , have a more natural flowing booking. If the lady has to ask you bum or pussy? you on top or me on top it distrupts flow especially in a first booking.

I just wanted to have vaginal sex, but I'll definitely try a thai massage next time.

Offline JimmyWong

I had trouble finishing when I was younger and inexperienced too. For a long time I found it really difficult to cum during sex. It was a combination of being nervous, being bad at sex and not knowing what I liked. Once I figured out what positions I enjoyed I started cumming more frequently and then eventually every time. For me it's prone bone, I can't last long at all in that position.

These day's my problem is keeping it up!

Good luck with your next punt.