Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf-Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 2119 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline yorkshirepud

This meet happened a couple of months back.
My first punt since lockdowns so I was quite nervous.
Comms: Email on AW a few days in advance then confirmed by text on the day. All good.
Location: Modern, tidy and comfortable flat above Sainsbury’s in town centre.
The girl: I found her attractive and friendly. About 5ft 2in, nice figure, early to mid 40’s I’d guess.
The meet: Catherine greeted me with a welcome kiss and showed me directly to a bedroom that was tidy, warm and comfortable. We sat on the bed and shared a glass of wine and chatted for a while to relax into it (my choice, no time wasting). After a while I asked her to move closer and we began kissing (DFK) and exploring each other quite passionately which led to sensual mutual disrobing.
She then asked me to lie on the bed and proceeded with a very enjoyable covered BJ and then allowed me to return the favour which she seemed to enjoy, as did I. Clean and sweet smelling.
Both of us were very into it by then and she climbed on top and rode me until I asked to switch into mish until the inevitable happened.
We chatted on the bed like old friends and she is bright and holds a good convo on most topics of the day. A second pop would certainly have been available but I was spent and didn’t push for it.
All in all a really enjoyable meet. Good looking, friendly, excellent GFE. Just what I was looking for although others may find her a little vanilla.
£180 for a very pleasant 1.5hrs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed her. I also had good times she is a lovely woman.   :hi:

Offline Lema

My very first punt was Catherine. Very chatty great bod and sexy as fuck in my opinion.  But only gives covered oral,  otherwise I would have returned by now.