Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe French girl, near City Airport  (Read 1433 times)

1 review(s) for chloefr (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alexishere

This is my first review after having joined long time ago. I was away from the game, but now I am back.

External Link/Members Only

This happened just after 1st week of Feb 2022,

I found her on Vivastreet (I couldn't find the original post but I put an alternative one above)
For some reason I was itching for mid aged French ladies, this sometimes happen to me and I cannot control myself when that happens.

I called her, no answer 3 mins later I received a text message explaining her tariff. 1 hour £180 and we can do almost everything as long as I keep the hat on.
I said ok, and gave my address. Just for this punt, I had booked a one night hotel near City Airport which was £29.99 no breakfast just the bed, and amplified noise of landings and take-offs.

She arrived on time, casually dressed. When I first saw her I wasn't sure if she was the one on the photos, because for some reason she looked younger. Maybe it's because she had lots of make-up on her face on her profile.
So she entered , we had a quick introduction and then she asked me to pay her. I handed her £180 and then she said it was £20 short.
I was like? why would it be? I showed her the text messages and everything and then she said I should have known that I had to pay extra for transport blah blah blah.
Well I am not a fighter, I am like a pushover so I just didn't want to hear more about it so I gave her extra £20 to settle things down nicely.
She asked me if I had had shower? as if I needed one, I said yes but I re-had a quick one just to satisfy her conceited frenchness.

When I got out of the shower she was already on the bed naked. When I saw her naked for the first time, I noticed two things. 1-) She had a weird thing going on on her left nipple, like a wart. 2-) She was actually quite chubby and she looked quite aged with clothes off.

Anyway I lied down, she tickled my thing in order to make it ready to put on the condom. Then started some BJ which was a bit chewy, and then she asked me to do her in doggy style. And I did, to be honest I wasn't sure whether I was enjoying it , because she was robot like, and somehow she made me feel weird as well, so I just wanted to ejaculate as quick as possible and finish this appointment.
After 30 mins of dull sexing I finally came, and she rapidly threw herself in the shower. She stayed there probably 15-20 mins and then when she came out, I asked her if she could make me come again one more time, since that was the deal and we had 10-15 mins more. She said ok, and then she did the worst BJ ever which made everything even more bizarre.
eventually I didn't come in second attempt , and I just told her to stop.
She then got back in the showr again and this time she came out in 2 mins, got dressed and left the room.

Overall : I am giving a Neutral even thoughI hated her attitude she did make me come . But to be honest would I wanna see her again ?
I don't think so, I prefer to be ripped off by a younger bimbo rather than a 40 year old french.

Offline lillythesavage

Could have been worse if she legged it while you were in the shower  :D, maybe too old to run  :D
40 quid short according to profile  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline harry1980

I’m sure I’ve commented on her before. She advertises massively on Friday Add in every area of London.

Seen her once for Outcall years ago and we didn’t even end up having sex. She was very quiet and non responsive. The massage she gave was rubbish and I ended up getting her to leave.

The 2nd time I saw her was by accident. Saw an add on Gumtree in London for massage and when I turned up it was her (at her private house). She didn’t recognise me, was more engaging and told me her life story through the one hour massage. She said she used to be married to a famous footballer and that she used to live the high life.

She’s around early 40’s and most of her pics are from 15 years ago. I would avoid as she’s a waste of money, time and effort.