Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlyX1 - Kirkham  (Read 2123 times)

18 review(s) for AlyX1 (14 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Yakata

Been after trying to book Aly for a long time but in combination with her being a bit shit at replying and never being available when I am then I only managed to get this arranged in the last couple of months.

I've contacted her quite a few times on AW and text however for this meet, it was initially by AW where we arranged a suitable date and time and then text for the finer details.

Texted in the morning and was still on so made way over there at the arranged time. It's an apartment block in a housing estate in Wesham. You can park on one of the streets. It's not a dodgy area at all and no one would think anything of it as would just look like you're visiting someone that lived there.

She asked me to ring when I got there and she gave me the flat number then made my way up. Her door was open and she was stood in just a bra and knickers. I'd say she's very attractive, got a cracking body on her with nice big fake tits. I prefer big natural tits but these were a good pair of fake ones.

We chatted a bit and I stripped off then took her kit off and we kissed on the bed. After a bit of that I went down on her. She'd already pre-lubed as could taste it which was a bit disappointing but otherwise very good. A nice bald pussy that was great to get onto. She seemingly cums and then it's rubber on and start fucking in missionary. Couple of other positions and finish with her riding me on top and i cum in the bag.

Chat for a bit after, get a shower pay up (£100 for 30 mins), chat some more and I'm off.

She didn't strike me as a clock watcher as I went over the time a bit and while this was a bit expensive, it was worth it and a very good experience. She comes across as a nice girl, is very attractive with a great figure. She's not as tanned as in her pics and looks more 'natural' so I liked that. I'd definitely book again and she certainly warrants the positive rating.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Been on my HL for ages but as you say she's pricey especially as OWO isn't listed, part of the problem is she doesn't list her number and every time I think about seeing her I get the impression i'll send off an e-mail then still be waiting hours later trying to line up a punt

Offline Yakata

Been on my HL for ages but as you say she's pricey especially as OWO isn't listed, part of the problem is she doesn't list her number and every time I think about seeing her I get the impression i'll send off an e-mail then still be waiting hours later trying to line up a punt

I did forget to mention actually before shagging she did give owo. Her bj technique was very good. Lots of licks, deep throat and plenty of eye contact.

She doesn't do CIM but said she'd do owo if you're clean so it's not off the table.

Regarding her number she is quite responsive on aw and does give her number out through the message. She's a bit shit replying to texts sometimes though. She does reply but it may take a few hours so she's more of a planned punt rather than a spur of the moment type thing.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I did forget to mention actually before shagging she did give owo. Her bj technique was very good. Lots of licks, deep throat and plenty of eye contact.

She doesn't do CIM but said she'd do owo if you're clean so it's not off the table.

Regarding her number she is quite responsive on aw and does give her number out through the message. She's a bit shit replying to texts sometimes though. She does reply but it may take a few hours so she's more of a planned punt rather than a spur of the moment type thing.
Cheers  :drinks: