Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA, Shoreditch  (Read 1899 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline FITFORWHAT

First review and first punt so bear with me:

External Link/Members Only

Saw her in January 2022. I booked around 1pm, I had to wait about 10 minutes for whatever reason but comms were clear and efficient. Building is on quite public street, there was some old hag standing outside chain smoking who seemed to know what was going on who gave me tut when I was speaking to Mia on the phone before entering.

Private lift brings you up to Mias flat and wow you are immediately welcomed by her, DFK I didn't specify anything but she was wearing black lingerie and looked beautiful.

Got asked if I wanted to wanted to shower / freshen up, given that it was early in the day I felt she was going through the motions with this and didn't care either way but I guess as it was my first punt I thought I would I just make it easy for everyone and take a 30 second shower.

After the shower DFK, I think I got quite loved up (maybe first time punt again) and she performed OWO for a minute or so (decent but had better) and then asked "pussy or bum". Difficult choice but went for the bum and she didn't disappoint.  Next 50 minutes is a blur, I never come quickly so it was quite intense but she was lovely and seemed to relish various positions, doggy, missionary etc.

Never got the feel she was clock watching, lovely girl. I am sure I have left something out but as a first punt this was 10/10.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Thanks for your first review, how long did you book and what did you pay?

Offline PilotMan

Can you confirm location as you haven't added it to the title or mentioned in the review.

Offline FITFORWHAT