Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kyliefun63 - Edgware  (Read 3989 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6430824) (19 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dangermouse82

I saw her a few weeks ago.

External Link/Members Only

So I fancied a bit of anal fun so shot her a quick WhatsApp. She responded pretty quickly. She also sent me her tiktok and insta page.
Based in edgeware.
Pretty basic apartment. Very good English and her comms are all done by herself
Paid 300 notes for hour incall with anal. Cim was part of the price but get to it

Looks.
I would say she is actually really pretty. Make up and nails and hair all done. She is 5ft 3 size 8 with a lovely bubble butt. Tanned or fake tan with big enhanced boobs. I say she is about 25 years old
Flattl tummy.
Had a shower and on return had a nice quick chat.
Requested her to wear heels.
Started with standing up kissing. This became passionate kissing. It was probably the best deep kissing I've had in a while. Proper passionate like a girlfriend. Holding my face and neck. I then turned her around and locked her neck. Bent her over and started eating her out. Tasty little pussy. Then on to rimming her. Gentle to tongue fucking her ass. Rotated between the two holes. Turned her around and continued to eat her out until she cum. Juices all over my face. I lie down and she takes me straight down her throat. No hands and I can feel the back of her throat. Faster and faster she went. A few times I thought I was about shoot my load so stopped her. At one point it was too fast.
Jimmy on and started with her on top. Back to gentle pumping while she is snogging my face. Then on to doggy up.the bum. She was tight but after a while I was going full throttle. Head down legs wide ass up cheeks open. I clamped her hips and shot my load. Ass made for anal.
Quick clean up. Had a chat and she wanted another round but I had to go. I was there over an hour.
Expensive but loved it.
On to find another ass
Over and out