Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Gabrielli Bianco - Paddington  (Read 5113 times)

Offline LarryLA53

Got stood up last week by Ivana Dieckman, and i'm in Paddington with some time to kill. I have been trying to get close to Gabrielli for ages, but she tends to run out of patience with my questions. I figure once more can't hurt. No questions this time other than are you available. And she is. The apartment is close to the station in a small mews house. The house has been lucky for me on 2 out of 2 occasions.
This day was no different.
She's expensive but value. £300 for the hour and another £100 for her to cum. Which I've never understood. Anyway the environment is neat and clean.
She opened the door in the dress I asked for and the kissing begins in the doorway. She is spectacular and yes every bit as big as the pictures indicate. Undressing is a slow touchy feely process. I start with about 2/3s of her cock in my mouth without cover and my tongue trails around to her butt. She shifts on top of me into 69 and she is seriously skilled. About maybe 15 to 20 minutes in she wants to fuck me. We start doggie style with more than a little apprehension on my part. But she has me cross-eyed with lust and she's working me slowly and quite gently but it hurts nonetheless. We shift to her leaning against the wall with me sliding down on her, and she goes deeper, but still not all the way. So she sits and I impale myself on top of her. She's now probably 75% of the way in and we start a limited rhythm but I can't go all the way.
She reaches around and grabs me and that was all I needed. Done.
She's a great girl, sexy and friendly and easy to talk to. And I will go back. Unfinished business and all.

My top five dates include Johanna B, Silvie Boots and Red Ivy (Sophia, back at that time). Gabrielli joins that pantheon.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 12:01:41 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline Hemeldriver

I guess its relative to the punter but 300 p hour is far to much to me, i once paid 300 for a punt but it was a threesome with two trans girls. 200 is the absolute maximum for me and honestly i begrudge that. The prices are spirraling out of control. Do you know how much a freddo is these days!  :lol:

Offline ptt67

£300 seems crazy expensive to me - Dominique Charre who was flat sharing with her until recently (think she’s left now) was only charging £200 and to my mind she’s much fitter than Gabriella....plenty big enough cock too!!  :wacko:

Offline lamboman

Nice review,£400 though for an hour is a bit rich.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LarryLA53

Didn't pay the extra £100. I agree that paying £300 for my own orgasm is steep, but the extra £100 for someone else's seems profligate.
Got to be said though, this was a memorable event.

Offline lamboman

Didn't pay the extra £100. I agree that paying £300 for my own orgasm is steep, but the extra £100 for someone else's seems profligate.
Got to be said though, this was a memorable event.

:thumbsup: she does look amazing.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac