Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: K_E_N_D_R_A  (Read 6062 times)

BigSur

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Finally got round to seeing Kendra and let me tell you all the good things that have been written about her are true. Comms were brilliant and I could sense on the phone that we hit it off as she sounded bright and educated, something I found out was spot on when we met at her apartment, just and no more, south of the river.

It's a nice place, a good location and I found it easily enough and was welcomed by Kendra who was sexily dressed in a dress with tasteful but saucy lingere. She is curvecous and well groomed and she soon made an old man very happy. The only thing which was not to my liking is the lack of owo. But she makes it clear on her profile that this is not on the menu so I made my choice fully aware of what was and was not on offer. We had a wonderful gallop and I had a magnificent cum and then we lay and cuddled and talked while I recovered and was eventually hard again. For the the second time I let her stroke and then wank me to another glorious shooting of the spunk. By that time - as I am past the first full flush of even advanced middle age and it takes me longer to recover than most - I was right on my time. But Kendra, lovely lass that she is, didn't rush and gave me time to get my breath back and helped me clean up and sat chatting while I dressed. I told her that I would be back and I shall. One of the nicest girls in Glasgow.

Offline tazman1002001

BigSur glad you had a good punt, I just saw her last week for a second visit and it was better than the first (felt like I knew her a bit better) ...... Just reading you're review makes me want to make another booking right now :diablo:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Minder

still on the radar  :P

will be giving her a call next week, profile looks way better  too much more clear,

Hotintheshade

Mmm friday 100 for an hour. VERY interested... so much pussy .... will report if all goes to plan

Minder

Kendra if you read this, sent a message but was deleted guess im still blocked,  feel free to message or txt,  :hi:

BigSur

I have been back to see Kendra and can report that this girl just gets better. When she gets to know you a bit she relaxes even more and spending time in her company is rewarding on more than just the sexual front. She gives a great ride and is enthusiastic and unlike so many other wgs after that first cum she is happy to stay very close to you and kiss and cuddle and talk.
I enjoyed pounding her as soon as I arrived and also enjoyed talking to her as he cuddled up close and kissed me while she played with my balls and my cock and got be aroused again. I just lay back and let her attend to my second cum and it was a much bigger shoot of spunk than I usually get the second time thanks to the care she lavished on my balls and cock. After she cleaned me up we talked some more as I dressed. Kendra can talk, but unlike one French nutter who just rants, Kendra's chat is sensible, funny and enjoyable. She didn't rush me out and when I left she saw me off with a lovely wet kiss. She is top class and i'll be back.

RandyF

Kendra can talk, but unlike one French nutter who just rants, Kendra's chat is sensible, funny and enjoyable.

I'm sure K_E_N_D_R_A appreciates being compared favourably with madam shite.  :lol:  Just had to squeeze her name out there though, eh.

Tjkooker

Yeah strange that. Just has to mention her in just about every post.

Offline muffherwell91

Facially how would you rate her out of 10? It is very hard to judge from the poor quality censored snaps on AW. Secondly... Would you say that her stated AW profile age of 24 is accurate?

Cheers

JB1969

Put it this way, i think her make up bag contains crayola.  If you do not mind fake tan and lots of make up you will be fine, she is pretty enough but in an essex kind of way.

Offline muffherwell91

Put it this way, i think her make up bag contains crayola.  If you do not mind fake tan and lots of make up you will be fine, she is pretty enough but in an essex kind of way.
Thanks for the heads up, I usually go for a more natural look.

RandyF

All those TOWIE sorts do with their time is take fucking selfies.

Seems strange she'd sell her arse with those sub-standard shitty pictures, and tout herself as some better than average whore.

Get a couple decent recent pictures on there doll, not ones with you kissing some blanked out fag-hag in a nightclub circa 1995.

No fucking way is she 24  :lol: :lol:   

carlisle78

All those TOWIE sorts do with their time is take fucking selfies.

Seems strange she'd sell her arse with those sub-standard shitty pictures, and tout herself as some better than average whore.

Get a couple decent recent pictures on there doll, not ones with you kissing some blanked out fag-hag in a nightclub circa 1995.

No fucking way is she 24  :lol: :lol:

Have you ever met her Randy? Maybe then you could write something about her that resembles reality rather than your attention grabbing "whore rants".

RandyF

Have you ever met her Randy? Maybe then you could write something about her that resembles reality rather than your attention grabbing "whore rants".

The pictures and her waffling profile don't appeal, so no I have never met.

You strike me as a man who has though, Carlisle78 - do tell all  :cool:

Re-ali-tize me  :D
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 06:51:12 pm by RandyF »

Tjkooker

Randy likes to be controversial on subjects he knows fuck all about. It's almost as certain he will do it as there will be a daily mention of a stinking French whore by bigSur or one of his/her many other alter egos..

Offline CooperD

Kendra is a decent looking girl, good pretty face but she does go OTT on the make up. Better looking than most prossies in Glasgow. Age wise I'd say 28-30. Good body, ruined by crap boob job.  A defo must see if you punt in Glasgow. Mind it's vanilla service though.

Plus good rate at £100ph and no clock watching  :thumbsup:

RandyF

Randy likes to be controversial on subjects he knows fuck all about. It's almost as certain he will do it as there will be a daily mention of a stinking French whore by bigSur or one of his/her many other alter egos..

Well please feel free to correct me TJ.

What do you know of K_E_N_D_R_A, as this is her thread.  Is she near 24?

I don't think you've been quite yourself since missing The Hun's, "Big Fred" alter ego.  Be strong, you'll get him the next time. No need to hang up the holster yet, buddy.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 07:24:46 pm by RandyF »

Tjkooker

Well please feel free to correct me TJ.

What do you know of K_E_N_D_R_A, as this is her thread.  Is she near 24?

I don't think you've been quite yourself since missing The Hun's, "Big Fred" alter ego.  Be strong, you'll get him the next time. No need to hang up the holster yet, buddy.  :drinks:

Never met her. So can't speak from experience. She has often admitted to being 2 year older than stated elsewhere. Have chatted via email and comes across as a nice genuine person.

Your posts are reminiscent of a previous poster. Mmmmmm  :crazy:

Offline tazman1002001

Right guys let me as a genuine male punter (not like RandyF who sounds like he is either some pissed of jealous WG or maybe even a PIMP) tell you some actual stuff about Kendra....as I've seen her a few times now....

She is 27yrs and has an awesome size 10 with curves in ALL the right places....and for those who have a foot fetish she has the cutest toes I've seen and she loves having them sucked.

I'm sure she has mentioned that she is a make up artist so this is why she likes to make up her face....personally I think it looks good but I'm into that look. In terms of marks out of 10 for her facially I think she is def a 8 or a 9 .....definatley top 3 in terms of best looking wg girls on Glasgow.

I agree her pics are naff but I think that's due to personal reasons as she doesn't want to get recognised ...... I think she needs some pics done....even though classic selfie type pics with a camera phone......but I've see pm her an can only tell you how gorgeous she actually is in real life.

Hope that's cleared up some of the shite on here from someone who has actually seen her......

Look forward to all the moaning and bitching ......like they say the truth hurts lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

RandyF

Thanks for redressing the balance Taz.  Very touching and heartfelt.  Almost embarassed to post now, feels like I'm intruding in a special, almost post coital moment. It's obvious you guys share something special Taz, and I do wish you all the best for the future  :dancegirl: :rose:

So  K_E_N_D_R_A is late 20s and has shit pictures.  That's what I said about 500 posts ago, before her boyfriends got all hormonal.

Offline CooperD

She's a prossie not a make up artist, no matter what she says and has been for years  :dance:

If she's told you she's 27 then mind add a couple of years to that, no prossie will admit to their real age!

She's got curves all right!

Offline tazman1002001

C'mon Randy...... Admit it you're not a genuine punter?

Yeah I love touchy and heartfelt.....it cos of my obsession with Mills & Boons  :kiss:

I share something special with all nice WGs.....most of us GENUINE punters do.
Banned by:

carlisle78

Thanks for redressing the balance Taz.  Very touching and heartfelt.  Almost embarassed to post now, feels like I'm intruding in a special, almost post coital moment. It's obvious you guys share something special Taz, and I do wish you all the best for the future  :dancegirl: :rose:

So  K_E_N_D_R_A is late 20s and has shit pictures.  That's what I said about 500 posts ago, before her boyfriends got all hormonal.

You target positive reviews and then turn them negative by slagging off the girl - even if you've never met her. Why?

Offline tazman1002001

Carlisle.....mmmm makes you wonder "who would benefit from slagging off other WGs" ..... I think we all know the answer to that....... Like I've said this person is 100% either another jealous WG or some PIMP ....... :dash:
Banned by:

RandyF

You target positive reviews and then turn them negative by slagging off the girl - even if you've never met her. Why?

Getting at the truth Carlisle78.  Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong though - you've obviously met her :thumbsup:  I've not.

Shit pictures and late 20's.  Boy oh boy, you'd think I was claiming something outrageous the way you boyfriends with an agenda are getting all riled up.  :lol:

RandyF

Carlisle.....mmmm makes you wonder "who would benefit from slagging off other WGs" ..... I think we all know the answer to that....... Like I've said this person is 100% either another jealous WG or some PIMP ....... :dash:

Taz  :lol:  Be gone, son. Your beyond stupid.

Offline tazman1002001

Great guilty sounding response.......

I'm genuine and my feedback and username is the same here as it is on AW proves that......and I never bitch about other girls positive reviews.....what do you expect us all to believe?
Banned by:

carlisle78

Getting at the truth Carlisle78.  Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong though - you've obviously met her :thumbsup:  I've not.

Shit pictures and late 20's.

My point wasn't about your opinion about her age or her pictures - my point was you target positive reviews and turn them negative - you have an agenda. Again why?

RandyF

My point wasn't about your opinion about her age or her pictures - my point was you target positive reviews and turn them negative - you have an agenda. Again why?

I'm offering an opinion. I don't care which punters which whore. I have no more influence than any other member.  Knock yourselves out, fill your boots with K_E_N_D_R_A.

Before you question me or my motives carlisle78 - why don't you answer the fucking question.  Have you met her?  YOUR the one with an agenda.

It's call "white knighting" in these parts.

RandyF

Great guilty sounding response.......

I'm genuine and my feedback and username is the same here as it is on AW proves that......and I never bitch about other girls positive reviews.....what do you expect us all to believe?

External Link/Members Only

Offline tazman1002001

Taz  :lol:  Be gone, son. Your beyond stupid.
External Link/Members Only

Randy it's all just so childish and defensive and I agree I don't think you have any influence at all because you aren't a genuine punter......

Now go away (and either keep pimping your girls or get better at being a good WG yourself) and leave us genuine punters to do some honest reviews and work on here please as you're getting boring and you have now been found out......I just hope admin see you for what you are and get you banned.
Banned by:

RandyF

K_E_N_D_R_A will need to send in two much more credible boyfriends, the next time.

These two dick slappers aren't fit for purpose  :cry:

carlisle78

Before you question me or my motives carlisle78 - why don't you answer the fucking question.  Have you met her?  YOUR the one with an agenda.

I love the way that even though you are the one being called out here Randy, that you keep throwing back challenges like this.

It's none of your business whether I've seen Kendra, but as I have nothing to hide, unlike you, I will answer the fucking question.

Yes I've seen her. Many times. I agree her pictures aren't the best - but I don't care. Back to the question you won't answer about why you always turn positive reviews into debates like this I can only come to the same conclusion as Tazman.

Offline tazman1002001

I love the way that even though you are the one being called out here Randy, that you keep throwing back challenges like this.

It's none of your business whether I've seen Kendra, but as I have nothing to hide, unlike you, I will answer the fucking question.

Yes I've seen her. Many times. I agree her pictures aren't the best - but I don't care. Back to the question you won't answer about why you always turn positive reviews into debates like this I can only come to the same conclusion as Tazman.

:D  :lol:
Banned by:

RandyF

:D  :lol:

Oh look, the boy's getting excited cos his poncy minder/carer tried to score a point off the big bad bogey man. 

What a fearsome team they make  :kiss:

Calm yourself Taz!

RandyF

Well that took long enough! So you've met her many times, uh huh.  Think we'd all already guessed as much to be fair, given your agitation and mouthing of the white knighting horse.  This could be seen by some as reasons for having an "agenda".  Whereas I have no agenda....other that "the truth"  :yahoo:

I made comments regarding her profile pictures and her age lies.  I stand by them, and apparently most here are actually in agreement. You don't care. That's great. Some of us do.  There is no and can be no "turning positives into negatives", though I'm flattered you think I'd have such power and influence  :P

Enjoy your next visit, maybe this'll earn you to a free (covered) blowy?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:45:13 am by RandyF »

Offline tazman1002001

Randy.....BORED.COM move on and get back to pimping or what ever it is you do  :dash:
Banned by:

RandyF

Randy.....BORED.COM move on and get back to pimping or what ever it is you do  :dash:

Yeah, and take Lord Ponce A Lot with you  :P

Minder

was hoping to have met Kendra already :)

missed opportunity and other stuff going on missed my spot.

Did speak to Kendra on on phone she seemed really nice,  and Im still up for a meet, all I can say
is from all the feedback looks like she looks after her customers well, and she is doing a good job.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 12:27:02 am by Minder »

Offline Cactus

Anyone using the suffix .com after a word, especially in capitals loses the argument by default, regardless of their point of view.

Offline Jacobsladder

Well I'm meeting her in about 10 days time and I'm getting a good vibe from the texts I've had with her already so fingers crossed it should be a belter of an experience

RandyF

Well I'm meeting her in about 10 days time and I'm getting a good vibe from the texts I've had with her already so fingers crossed it should be a belter of an experience

10 days in advance  :music:  Bound to be a belter.  Do tell us how it goes if we're not banned, dead, married to a pikey etc., etc.,

RandyF

was hoping to have met Kendra already :)

missed opportunity and other stuff going on missed my spot.

Did speak to Kendra on on phone she seemed really nice,  and Im still up for a meet, all I can say
is from all the feedback looks like she looks after her customers well, and she is doing a good job.

That's nice love.   Did you have any luck in game #64 in the Sun Bingo? Had 32, but fuck me dandy  I missed £34 by a cunt hair.

Offline Jacobsladder

10 days in advance  :music:  Bound to be a belter.  Do tell us how it goes if we're not banned, dead, married to a pikey etc., etc.,
My god mate you must really hate her she actually sounded really nice on the phone today

RandyF

My god mate you must really hate her

Uh no never met her, or wishing too. But you enjoy anyway.

Offline Jacobsladder

Seeing her in about ten days time for an hour - spoke to her on phone and she sounds really cute so a very good start

BigSur

Seeing her in about ten days time for an hour - spoke to her on phone and she sounds really cute so a very good start

You will have a ball.

Offline muffherwell91

I would love to see how K_E_N_D_R_A would look with a ‘make under’ from the TV show Snog Marry Avoid? I am sure she is a natural beauty without the heavy make up.  :dancegirl:  :)

JB1969

I have to ask, those of you who have booked with Kendra.  When booking do you mention you saw her review on UKP or that you are a member of UKP or do you just say you saw her on AW?

Offline Jacobsladder

I mentioned both said I saw her great profile on AW and good reviews on here