Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: British_Meganx - Ilford  (Read 2198 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403396) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline punting2017

So I've seen "Megan" numerous times over the last year. She's alway moving about around East London but my most recent meet happened in Ilford.

Megan has always been responsive by text. She never takes calls and the person you're talking to is always the receptionist. Never "Megan" herself. Can't complain with this as communication is easy and she's never left me hanging outside. Things are always prompt.

Venue was in Ilford in a block of flats. All her locations are reasonably clean, low key. Shower is available. Place sometimes stinks of 420 but she smokes and it doesn't bother me. She's never high when i meet her. Parking is usually good but I always visit her late and she works till early morning.

Girl isn't anything like the video or pictures. Its a B&S. "Megan" is mixed race size 8, heavily tattooed down to her fingers, and flat chested say A/B with nipples pierced. Things I don't like about her are the crazy long fingernails (fake) big turnoff and sometimes she's not fresh. I avoid kissing her and going down on her for those reasons.

Services are okay, she's my plan B. Mainly because she's always available and reasonably good looking and delivers services okayish. Sex is 5/10 blowjob 7/10... perfect for a P&D when everything else fails.

Rates are reasonable for what she offers and for a P&D situation, nothing more.

Would I return, I always do when everything else fails.