Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondie2456 - Bromsgrove  (Read 4909 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5532371) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BromsgroveFella

Meet happened early afternoon a couple of weeks back at a large chain hotel just outside Bromsgrove. Basic, fit for purpose..

£60 30mins

Comms: missed her last time saw she was available and got in with a booking. Straight forward messaging

Blondie.. looks younger than her age, I would say 22 ish. Very fresh faced and pretty. Lovely long blonde hair and gorgeous smile. Would suggest around a size 14 but slim with it as she is tall, about 5'8.. shy, but friendly. Small boobs.

Action.. arrived on time, messaged and was told where to go. Met blondie and was stunned how pretty she is and how she looks like the picture she sent.  Now she didn't say a lot, but that's cool as I was only staying half an hour. She moved in for a kiss. Which was nice and hot deep and I had a grope of her ass, nice.. got her undressed and got my kit off and pushed her down on the bed.. carried on kissing her and went down to her pussy. Perfectly shaved. Lapped away and down to her ass.. she liked that.. fingers were allowed in her pussy, and she was getting wet, soaking. Offered her my cock and looked down and the sight of her pretty face expertly sucking my cock was awesome. Could feel I was getting too excited so stopped and moved in for a another kiss and moved over her.  She played with my cock and I wanted to have her now. She opened the condom I put it on and sex in Mish, her on top and doggie. As I was about to finish I pulled out, condom off and back in her mouth where I unleashed a large load, she then walked off to the bathroom to get rid..

She came back, more kissing, little play with her pussy and away on the half hour.

Very quiet, shy, nice good value for the half hour! I'll see her again

Offline Jasonk71

She doesn't do bareback, but she does it with close friends

Offline shed

She doesn't do bareback, but she does it with close friends

She says on AW with "One" close friend.
OP, she only advertises outcall and by the hourly rate of £120.
Did you see her on an incall as she doesn't advertise a 30 minutes meet. Thanks 👍

Offline BromsgroveFella

When she's doing incalls she does a 30 min price.

Offline BromsgroveFella

She says on AW with "One" close friend.
OP, she only advertises outcall and by the hourly rate of £120.
Did you see her on an incall as she doesn't advertise a 30 minutes meet. Thanks 👍

I think we should all assume that the girls are barebacking their partners? Just cover up yourself?

Offline snoopyigor

Is her number displayed when she’s doing incalls?

Offline BromsgroveFella

I think so. I messaged her and she sent it.. so I could book in as she seems tricky thing see.

Offline BromsgroveFella

Saw her again last week... Even better second time and she's lost a lot of weight. Looks amazing, would guess a size 10. Very fit!