Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish lass BSS Reception  (Read 2393 times)

Jerry1972

New Scottish lass on BSS reception now who was crackin the boards in Newtown waiting area on my last visit about month or two ago. Forgot name not a bad looker but no a stunner mind. Anorexic thin when saw her up at Newtown and so easy doxy spot at BSS reception when she appeared there even with her clothes on. I'd no mind doing her skinny ass in for sure. Anybody know if shes working the cabins as well? Offer anal? Yeah I'd want anal with her defo. Fucking love skinny fuckers aye? This is THE life aye? Tell me it IS aye?

Offline willie loman

She has hung up her nickers for the moment from what I hear, was actually pretty crap in the room.

BigFred

She has hung up her nickers for the moment from what I hear, was actually pretty crap in the room.

Willie, as the Sunday Times sauna expert, who's the best new girl in Edinburgh at the moment?
I haven't visited a sauna for about 6 months.

Offline willie loman

I like vivianne at Blair st, Russian in her 20s ex hotel receptionist, and suko a thai in her 30s , both blair st, for best service it has to be sophie at new town, scottie in her 20s, college drop-out, I tend to stick to a small group of girls, if Olivia turns up at blair st, try her magnificent piece of Hispanic flesh, in her 20s ex cabin crew, that enough?

Mackieboy68

Don't suppose sophie at new town is blonde and cute? Still looking for a sweet scottish blonde around 20 to spend my hard-earned on!!

Offline willie loman

I think sophie has fair hair, but she colours it a bit, wouldn't actually say she was cute either, but pretty enough, she is a bit eccentric, I like her though. 

Mackieboy68

Edinburgh punter

The lass on the ambassador reception looks a decent ride.

She should offer services.

Shagger69

The blonde one??

I had her in the room watching me ride the granny outta Amy one night, bent her over in the direction off her and watched her while pumped away. It cost me £20 extra and she never got her tits or minge out but still a nice experience, was hoping I could watch her pee one night lol

Offline willie loman

Eccentric in what way?!
Not in a bad way, talks an awful lot, especially at the beginning of a session, is one of the very few wgs, who actually is interested in sex.

BigFred

Not in a bad way, talks an awful lot, especially at the beginning of a session, is one of the very few wgs, who actually is interested in sex.

Personally I would say she is psychotic, I was sitting next to her and thinking of picking her but she seemed well out of touch with reality.

Mackieboy68

Sounds like a strange one but worth a try.  :rolleyes:

Offline willie loman

Personally I would say she is psychotic, I was sitting next to her and thinking of picking her but she seemed well out of touch with reality.

Fair point.

Tjkooker

wtf. Thank fuck I don't go to saunas. The girls all sound fucked up and some of you guys would fit right in with them. Especially Jerry AYE???

Edinburgh punter

The blonde one??

I had her in the room watching me ride the granny outta Amy one night, bent her over in the direction off her and watched her while pumped away. It cost me £20 extra and she never got her tits or minge out but still a nice experience, was hoping I could watch her pee one night lol

Aye the blonde.

Sounds a decent extra £20

Shagger69

She seems like she'd be a right dirty ride eh

She was there a 5/6 minutes max but I'd probably do it again

Edinburgh punter

She seems like she'd be a right dirty ride eh

She was there a 5/6 minutes max but I'd probably do it again

Surely she'd have a price to show her pussy and frig herself while you're at it with the wg

Shagger69

Surely she'd have a price to show her pussy and frig herself while you're at it with the wg

That's what I was hoping, I asked her if I could watch her pee but don't think she thought I was being serious, but believe me I was