Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: beutyblonde33 - Tamworth  (Read 7541 times)

1 review(s) for beutyblonde33 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication - initially spoke over the phone and then by text. At first this was one of those occasions where you are en route and are asked to push it back 15 minutes. Then you arrive at the new allotted time and ask for the specific door number, to then be told another 10 minutes as she's still in the bath getting ready. Normally with this level of messing me about I'd just go, but I didn't and I am glad.

Property - A terraced house in a sort of council block. No prying eyes and everything was nice in the area. Walked through the front door and there was no carpet. She led me up stairs past a room where the door looked like it had been attacked at shin level, there were loads of holes in the door like someone had tried to kick it in. At this point I am starting to get worried - am I in a squat?

Into the room which was furnished nicely - phew! Used the bathroom - no shower, just bath, but it was clean.

The girl - exactly as her photos. Tall and slim (some may say skinny). Amazing proportional pert tits and a totally clean, just shaved and tasty pussy - seems that extra time needed was genuine after all.

She's quite shy, so I think she may be new to this. But RO on her was a delight and she was very responsive. Her OWO is a bit lack luster - she needs some proper schooling there. Fucking her was great, she was well into it. Mish, her on top and then finally in doggie where I spunked over her back.

All in all, despite the delay and the state of the house, it was a great punt. I'll definitely return to see if she's still shy and whether her OWO improves.

splodger69

Hmmmm, I met her two weeks ago.... place is dire and she smokes pot and is a definite crack-head.... caveat emptor

Offline Taggart

While not in a position to dispute the OP's view, the deep sunk eyes, dark rings and furrowed brow as per this - External Link/Members Only - set alarm bells clanging for me.

She looks ill, and suffering lack of sleep, IMO.

Toby

While not in a position to dispute the OP's view, the deep sunk eyes, dark rings and furrowed brow as per this - External Link/Members Only - set alarm bells clanging for me.

She looks ill, and suffering lack of sleep, IMO.

The dark rings around the eyes are definitely not a good look, and does raise questions. Shame, as she looks attractive otherwise.

James999

Jeez, her pictures look like the ones they use in American adds to warn people off drugs  :wacko:

Bearing in mind she clearly thinks they show her in her best light fuck knows what she'd be like in real life  :thumbsdown:

Offline Northerndave666

Funnily enough, I phoned her yesterday with the thought of making an appt to see her (before I had seen this thread). The person who answered (assuming it was her) could not have sounded more disinterested if she tried. I asked if it was a bad time to call....but no, apparently it was a good time. Getting any sort of info out of her was akin to removing blood from a stone.

It was like trying to engage in conversation with a drunken zombie........I took the decision that there is no way she'd provide a service that wasn't shite !

Offline curry

15/7/14 IN DESPERATE NEED OF A GOOD STRONG MAN TO DO MY GARDEN, ANY TAKERS - IM SURE WE CAN COME TO SOME ARRANGEMENT!

ALSO IN NEED OF A DECORATOR, ANYONE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE? AGAIN IM SURE WE CAN REACH AN AGREEMENT!

She has two numbers the second number is answered by a man. She is a drug user and has just been relocated i suspect. Just a mere suspicion nothing else I would like to add

Offline Billy Punter

Saw this lady abut 4 weeks ago.
When arranging by phone at 10am 'ish  got the distinct impression she was drunk or something worse but carried on regardless.
She kept delaying the appointment and I eventually saw her 90 mins later than we first arranged.
Whilst waiting in the car park for the last "I'll be ready in 10 minutes"  I saw some sort of delivery by a young guy on a bike. which seemed very suss.

Despite all of this I did go through with it and was pleasantly surprised.
Giving her 9/10 for service and VFM, but I am afraid she is on something.
It's a shame as she seems quite nice and try's to please. Make up your own mind.

smithie1000

I went and she was pissed/high.  she text me to bring her fags WTF, got there and the place was a mess she stunk of fags.

I don't come quick so I made her work lol

only does it in cars now??????

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

I have been looking at this girls profile for a while with interest. I agree fully with everyone regarding her looks.
 I was passing through Tamworth recently and didn't have much time so I thought I would take a chance on a car meeting for a hand job. I gave her a call and just like previous reports have mentioned, trying to communicate with her was almost a non starter. She was definitely on something and I had to repeat every question 2 or 3 times. Towards the end of the call I could hear some guy in the background who appeared to be telling her what to say. Too many alarm bells were ringing by this time so made my excuses and hung up.

Another point regarding her AW listing. She has got 8 feedback, the majority being positive. But...I also checked who had left those feedback and nearly all of those users are no longer registered on the website.

Offline rudolph hucker

Ironic really, she is neither a beuty (sic) or naturally blonde.

jtalbain1

Lol, one of those positive feedbacks is from me. I needed to build my own rating, apologies. Luckily she's gone now, but she was definatly a crack head. I only had covered oral with her, and to be fair, she did manage to make me cum, so that's something I suppose.....