Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maylin Sexy - Guildford - A Positve B&S Experience  (Read 2147 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534745) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ronin1980

Title - A Positive B&S Experience

Link -  External Link/Members Only

Profile Name - Maylin Sexy

Date - February 2022

Comms - Sent text to arrange booking for within the hour. Very slow responses from maid. Finally got the full address & made my way - parked up & no reply for 20 mins - as I was about to leave the maid texted me the flat number - I was raging with the horn & decided to go with it!

Price - £60 for 15 mins - No Extras Taken

Venue - Flat in Guildford Town Centre - Loads of easy parking & 2 min walk. Nice accommodation.

Pre-Text - I had been let down by another SP who got a bit weird about where I parked for the meet (long story) & I was already horny so went for plan B - I wanted to see Young Nina / Maya / Sexy Martha - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - her many profiles have been discussed before on here & I made it known that I wanted the short pretty brunette with the big tattoo on her hip & the nonchalant attitude - - had seen her twice before & fancied shooting a load in her pretty mouth.
When i walked through the door & turned round I was meet by Maylin.
I was disappointed not to see Maya but fuck me Maylin was pretty & she was already on my HL - as soon as she smiled at me and planted a deep FK on me I was staying.

The S.P. -
Very friendly. Sexy 30 something brown skinned Latina with sexy eyes.
Age circa 35. About 5”5, Nice natural  tits and banging booty. Lovely skin tone & IMHO FAF!!
Face - 9/10
Body - 8.5/10
Attitude/Personality - 9/10
Performance - 8/10

Services - OWO/TW/COT

I didn’t have 30 mins spare as I was left hanging around so just went with 15 min.
Started off with some DFK & touching & then she dropped to her knees and went to work on me with OWO. Good technique & I asked her to keep her eyes on me and she duly obliged by asking me to sit on the edge of the bed. Never took her eyes off me once. After 10 mins she asked if I wanted to fuck her to finish but I opted for a oily TW & COT for the finish.
Again I asked her to keep those eyes on me and she started responding with the dirty encouragement talk I like! Blew my load between her breasts and it felt great. She told me I had a big load and smiled.
She cleaned me up, smiling and then left the room as I got dressed. Bit of friendly chat & I told her that her maid was shit with her responses - she apologised and said that next time she will make sure I don’t get left hanging around.

Conclusion - Life is full of surprises & I am glad I met Maylin - she had that natural sexiness that only a Latina or good EE Woman possesses.

Return visit - 100% will go back for 30 min to fuck her - if she’s as good as I think she will be then she will be a regular!

Recommend - If you like friendly, sexy, dark skinned latinas then fill your boots!

Negatives - THE MAID - shit comms / I have been left hanging around on both occasions I saw Maya & on this occasion I was also B&S

HWD  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 12:43:07 am by Ronin1980 »

Offline Ronin1980

UPDATE - Mid March

Went to see Maylin again for 30 mins @ £80
DFK ON TAP / OWO / CG / Doggy / TW & COT to finish

Super sexy Panamanian who speaks Italian as well (what a combo)

Currently working with this girl - External Link/Members Only
who she introduced me to today as well
She was already on my HL but I didn’t believe it would be the girl in the pics - it is & she’s FAF !!
they are both up for a duo 🤔💪🏻

Offline Singsong

Sounds good sir.. Any idea of duo cost?  :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

If this was a B&S experience, presumably the profile picture isnt the girl you met then, is that right?
Pleased you had a good time  :thumbsup:

This one you checked out looks interesting, troulbe is you cant see her face  :unknown:

Offline Ronin1980

Sounds good sir.. Any idea of duo cost?  :thumbsup:

Pretty sure it’s £80/£120 for 30/60 mins per girl

Offline Ronin1980

If this was a B&S experience, presumably the profile picture isnt the girl you met then, is that right?
Pleased you had a good time  :thumbsup:

This one you checked out looks interesting, troulbe is you cant see her face  :unknown:

Mr M,

I was meant to see Young Nina/Maya (whatever the fuck her name is/well discussed on here)
But was met my Maylin (the pics of the brown skinned girl are her)
She intro’ me to the other girl yesterday (if you look at all her pics on AW you can see her face - FIT)
 :hi:

Offline Yellowman1

Visited Maylin today. On the whole a positive experience. Only slight let down was I though the booty would be bigger. Will review later on

Offline Ronin1980

Visited Maylin today. On the whole a positive experience. Only slight let down was I though the booty would be bigger. Will review later on

Nice work YM.
It’s a small pert one isn’t it
To be fair it’s in proportion to her body
Did you see the other girl she is working with?
She is packing a big booty that I plan to tap later this week  :drinks:

Offline Yellowman1

Damn I forgot to ask to meet her

Owo and dfk are very nice

Very tight pussy

Offline Yellowman1

Ronin did you meet her mate in the end?

Thinking of booking today