Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English-mya-may (TOFTT) & English_Brittany (duo) - Incall Earls Court  (Read 6441 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5835357) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6581189) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Davidj11

English-mya-may (TOFTT) (first review I believe)

External Link/Members Only

English_Brittany

External Link/Members Only

Duo meet incall meet - Earls Court
Price paid £400 for both - 1 hour

Individually - £220 for 1 hour

Mya had been on HL for quite a while and been someone I had tried meeting before but been stood up a couple times! This time she messaged me to say she was in London thought I would give her a final chance! And I’m glad I did. She mentioned she had a hot friend available and I though why not!

Comms - this time were a lot better!!! Have had issues in the past.

Location - Earl’s Court, easy to find parking. Bedroom was small! Shower facilities available.

Girls - Mya - 23 - enhance tits 32E I believe, firm still a little sore as she only had them done recently. Firm, small in stature, great arse (said she wants to get BBL - 😔) Manc accent which I love ❤️

Brittany -24 I think, tall - 5’9 Long legs blonde. Small breast 32A maybe B. Very pretty. Northern accent as well.

Both girls were bubbly and had good chat.

Meet - At first the meet felt slightly rushed. After I showered, they quickly removed their lingerie and Mya was straight on to my dick to suck it hard. As it was my first duo didn’t really know what I was doing. Brittany gingerly came over and asked if I like kissing  which I said I did - lots of tongue, Not DFK though. Mya had great technique on the bj lots spit, took care of the balls. After a little while she swapped with Brittany and then went on to sit on my face as Brittany sucked me off. Both had lovely pussies, Brittany was really sensitive and seemed to really enjoy being fingers and having her clit played with. I eventually came in her mouth.

After we cleaned up. We had a little chinwag, Both girls were funny and
Any thoughts I had of them wanting me out quickly were long gone. They were both keen on a round two. Mya started sucking me off again whilst I played with Brittany and some passionate kissing. After a while mya suggested we fuck, started with doing her doggie in front of the mirror and then switch up positions to her on top. Brittany looked a little left out to asked to switch. Quick change of the rubber and I was then fucking Brittany missionary, which again seemed she really enjoyed. After going at it took the rubber off and got mya to suck me off again.

Negative point to the meet was that there was no girl on girl interactions. Maybe my fault as I didn’t direct it. So whilst I really enjoyed it I think I’d try see the girls again on their own.

All in all a good punt, left with a spring in my step.

Summary, attractive, naughty northerners, Great BJs and good fun. 400 spent well.

Offline chzmic

Thanks for the review OP, if you had to choose one for Oral/DT could you identify one as clearly better than the other?

Im keen to experience a double BJ, but the lack of interaction between them may stop me, do you think they would take direction to interact? Or was it clear that they weren't into each other ?

Offline Davidj11

Thanks for the review OP, if you had to choose one for Oral/DT could you identify one as clearly better than the other?

Im keen to experience a double BJ, but the lack of interaction between them may stop me, do you think they would take direction to interact? Or was it clear that they weren't into each other ?

Ooohh probably Mya she has a bit of a swagger about her bj skills, also not shy about taking it deep. I reckon they may Brittany’s quite new to the game but it seems like they’re mates so I’m sure they would.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ooohh probably Mya she has a bit of a swagger about her bj skills, also not shy about taking it deep. I reckon they may Brittany’s quite new to the game but it seems like they’re mates so I’m sure they would.
Reviews can't be removed as is made clear on the post new review page.

Offline Thesixguy

Would you say her physicals are accurate? 5ft4 dress size 6?