Author Topic: Massage_Expert_ (Ashford, Middlesex)  (Read 923 times)


7 review(s) for Massage_Expert_ (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fkk

External Link/Members Only

Made the appointment by text.

I was ask to call. Called and I said meet at 11 she said make it 10.30. OK

She then sent over address and I text that when I get close can you send over door number?

X

Texted to say I am 5 minutes away.

She came back and said I didn’t confirm and I’m not there. What bit is it I didn’t confirm?

I cancel appointment. Complete Timewaster.



Offline Muff licker

Funny I arranged a massage on Wednesday agreed that I could lick her pussy, some confusion when I arrived about what door to enter anyway got into the well known flat is Ashford (Middx) and was met by a fairly plain looking girl I handed over the £60 she said do you want deep tissue and I said no lets skip that and I will lick your pussy and she replied oh no I am on my period  :diablo: :diablo: I took my money back and departed fairly swiftly. Guess some idiot answers her messages and phone. Agreed a timewaster

Offline Fkk

What time was your appointment ? Fair play for walking

Offline Lewis

Location showing now in Scotland.

OP, where was the meet supposed to have taken place?

Offline Fkk

Location showing now in Scotland.

OP, where was the meet supposed to have taken place?

Ashford Middlesex

Offline contentguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,454
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
What time was your appointment ? Fair play for walking

Why not ask for his vehicle reg and AW id as well?

Many on here (me included) will delay a little while, particularly before posting a negative.
It helps prevent the SP from flagging my phone number, etc.

I can’t help wonder why you want to know what time he saw her?

Offline Fkk

Why not ask for his vehicle reg and AW id as well?

Many on here (me included) will delay a little while, particularly before posting a negative.
It helps prevent the SP from flagging my phone number, etc.

I can’t help wonder why you want to know what time he saw her?

I was just asking as I was properly messed about hence the negative. Or whether she doubled booked the both of us.

Offline contentguy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,454
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 41
I was just asking as I was properly messed about hence the negative. Or whether she doubled booked the both of us.

I suggest you take that to PM.  Why would you want to out..... If I have to explain you wouldn't understand!   :dash:

Offline Lewis

Ashford Middlesex

Thanks. Helps to provide the location in case the SP is just moving her profile round the Country every couple of days just to sell photos from her private gallery. Always suspicious when you turn up at the address and the meet doesn't take place.

I am also sure I've seen the main profile photo before, and its a fake.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 08:46:13 pm by Lewis »

Offline Muff licker

Thanks. Helps to provide the location in case the SP is just moving her profile round the Country every couple of days just to sell photos from her private gallery. Always suspicious when you turn up at the address and the meet doesn't take place.

I am also sure I've seen the main profile photo before, and its a fake.
I can confirm the profile and pictures are genuine just before i walked she said she was going home for 3 weeks guess Scotland was her initial registered location