Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnayssX - Farringdon  (Read 2501 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3652710) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for deluxe antonya xx (6 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
8 review(s) for beautiful antonya (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3492875) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3612603) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Andythumb

I text her on the day and she had availability so pooped by on my way across London.

30 mins - £80

Serviced apartment a few minute walk from the tube station. Easy to find and get into the building.

AnayssX met me at the door in lingerie and my immediate thoughts was that she was really hot. Smaller and slimmer than I was expecting but really sexy. Just what I was hoping for.

Seemed friendly and pleasant throughout but was definitely a transaction rather than GFE. I wasn’t bothered by this though as I’m not looking to make friends, plus she was hot!

Cash handed over and she popped out whilst I undressed (no shower offered). She was soon back and straight onto the bed naked waiting for me. Punt itself was straightforward as you would expect with this type of WG. OW to get me going was average, then had fun exploring her and a bit of RO. Was happy for boobs to be played with.

She then asked me what I wanted and opted for doggy followed by missionary and cowgirl to finish.

Cleaned me up and then I got dressed, hug and a smile and off I skipped. Sounded like other girls were working in the flat as well as others have also mentioned.

Overall it was exactly what I was after so a positive from me.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 10:24:39 pm by Andythumb »

Offline Sinz

Damn, she's hot and cute.

Thanks for the review.

Online tantraman

Damn, she's hot and cute ...

... that she is, Sinz :wacko:; wank-bank imagery collated here :blush: