Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Annamae_Blue - Liverpool  (Read 1451 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6428152) (14 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline merseyrob

External Link/Members Only

THE BOOKING

WhatsApp’d her first thing enquiring about an half hour incall and had a response an hour or so later to say she was working.

We arranged a convenient time and she let me know the location and room number.

£100 for half an hour and told her I wanted a GFE.

THE LOCATION

Small hotel room in the city centre. Clean, modern and comfortable. There is a small cafe that you walk into before heading for the lift, so not entirely discreet. Also, there were cleaners in the room directly opposite.

On the way out another woman got in the lift and asked me if I was staying. Just visiting, I replied, which probably wasn’t the most sensible thing to have said and consequently the rest of the journey down took place in awkward silence! I suspect she was a member of staff, as she headed into the cafe when we got out.

THE MEET
She opened the door while hiding behind it and let me in. Looks younger than stated - girl next door looks, very attractive face and body and small, pert breasts. I didn’t bother with the shower and got  undressed and we got straight on the bed and she started kissing me. Not DFK but a bit of tongue and passionate enough for me.

Followed by some OWO, me giving her oral and then her on top and missionary. She is tight but that wasn’t an issue for me as I am average sized. She got fairly wet and made some pleasant noises during oral and sex. The TV went off halfway through and we were fucking in darkness which I found a bit of a turn on.

One thing that I did notice was she  did urge me to cum about 20 mins in, but my sap was already rising anyway so I wasn’t far away.

As with someone else, she did then go for a wee in the tiny bathroom while talking to me through the open door - didn’t especially bother me though.

Bit of a chat afterwards, she has given up her previous job to do this and works a couple of days a week. Got the sense she is enjoying it. Hopefully she won’t burn out too soon.

SUMMARY
Top of my budget but she is absolutely gorgeous and a sweet girl. Will probably return.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and one to consider!  :thumbsup:

Offline lewisjones23

cheers for the review

i’ve messaged this one a couple of times and had no response, I wish she’d put her green light on or list on her profile when she is working