Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dexy123  (Read 752 times)

Jerry1972

Did Dexy123 get busted aye? Dexy123 is listed as banned now. Poster appeared from nowhere endlessly sprattling on about new management at BSS and how bad they were and how great Newtown now was. Commented on a few of my postings and reviews and red flags flew up all through his ramblings aye. I wrote about my suspicions in my reply. Anyhoos excellent moding of this site if this is what has happened. Keep up the good work aye?  :drinks:

All the WGs up at BSS say they know exactly who it was and say its funny and very sad for him that a grown man would sit down and write fake reviews on a punting site. He has these turns though they say aye?

Anyhoos still might post a reply for one of his replys to my posts that I missed before going away for bit aye. Dinnae like to ignore replies so we'll see but need to get some BB first. Hearing Mona is back to LSS so might give it a spin aye?

Happy Punting.

BigFred

I've always taken your reviews with a bit of a pinch of salt Jerry because you go way over the top.

Tjkooker

That was a waste of a minute of my life.

Offline Banquo

Did Dexy123 get busted aye? Dexy123 is listed as banned now. Poster appeared from nowhere endlessly sprattling on about new management at BSS and how bad they were and how great Newtown now was. Commented on a few of my postings and reviews and red flags flew up all through his ramblings aye. I wrote about my suspicions in my reply. Anyhoos excellent moding of this site if this is what has happened. Keep up the good work aye?  :drinks:

All the WGs up at BSS say they know exactly who it was and say its funny and very sad for him that a grown man would sit down and write fake reviews on a punting site. He has these turns though they say aye?

Anyhoos still might post a reply for one of his replys to my posts that I missed before going away for bit aye. Dinnae like to ignore replies so we'll see but need to get some BB first. Hearing Mona is back to LSS so might give it a spin aye?

Happy Punting.

Jerry, you accuse Dexy123 of prattling on about BSS/Newtown. However, every post or review you have made here is related to an Edinburgh Sauna...  Do you punt with indies at all?

Jerry1972

Aye for two or three years but not been to any for year or more. Privateers are total shite in Edinburgh. Either shite, Romanian which is same, both or fake or unreliable.

Regularly call privateers in London when down there but gave up in Edinburgh/Scotland. The quality in London is so superior mostly go for russians in London and it shows up Edinburgh for what is a little pissy sex backwater aye?

Everywhere you look in London you have models and wannabe models offering there services. Steeply priced some are but they are exceptional.

Had bad experience with foreign privateer down near Newhaven (the new flats) too which put me off. Punt was OK but got back to motor and it was broken into and things nicked. Remembered that she had suggested the parking spot so did wonder if connected and put me off. Course it might have been total coincidence but makes you wary.

Jerry1972

I've always taken your reviews with a bit of a pinch of salt Jerry because you go way over the top.

Thats OK friend, you are forgiven. I write what I experience with the WGs. Nothing more, though often less, don't want all the secrets out there. Unless there is a great betrayal like Vivienne betrayed me by changing the services she offered after taking so much cash from me for the extra services and BB.