Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naked cleaning  (Read 4164 times)

Offline James10

Hi all,

I know this isn’t for everyone, but I used to have a reasonably priced naked cleaner booked through the naturist cleaning company and we had a lot of fun. This was about four years ago and I fancy rekindling my interest.

I tried a reverse bid on AW but as is typical on there I got bids from girls who hadn’t read my bid properly - complete waste of time.

Any ideas for / recommendations would be very welcome.

All the best,

J

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Have you tried placing an advert in H&E Naturist magazine?

Offline James10

I hadn’t, but would that attract decent looking women?

Offline markballoon

Heres one for you.  She covers the north west area. External Link/Members Only

Offline James10

Heres one for you.  She covers the north west area. External Link/Members Only

Thank you. I’ve messaged her. She said I’m too far away.

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Dolly, who’s between Lytham & Preston states Naked Cleaning.

Offline nearlypastit1234

There are 2 i know of. A mature lady on the wirral called Amelia (AW Profile namehttps://www.adultwork.com/amelia62 or sexy bum 69 in chester. External Link/Members Only. Not sure where you are but hope this helps

Offline nearlypastit1234

I forget to say sexy bum hasnt logged into AW for a whie. My apologies

Offline James10

Excellent advice. I’ve messaged everyone suggested. Will report back.

Offline vsurfer

I saw a company advertised on Facebook doing this, also looking for staff, you might need a separate FB account also in private browsing otherwise your search history will be visible and other associated advertising might crop up on your eifes timeline ..  :dash:

Offline 007delboi

Hi all,

I know this isn’t for everyone, but I used to have a reasonably priced naked cleaner booked through the naturist cleaning company and we had a lot of fun. This was about four years ago and I fancy rekindling my interest.

I tried a reverse bid on AW but as is typical on there I got bids from girls who hadn’t read my bid properly - complete waste of time.

Any ideas for / recommendations would be very welcome.

All the best,

J

What kind of fun… sounds like something a bit different…

Offline Numberone

What kind of fun… sounds like something a bit different…
Judging by your contribution to this site, I think it might quite suit you.
Sit back and enjoy other people doing the work for you!

Offline Hemlock47

Judging by your contribution to this site, I think it might quite suit you.
Sit back and enjoy other people doing the work for you!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline James10

No one even had the courtesy to reply to my request, was willing to pay £80 per hour as well.

Offline Private Parts

No one even had the courtesy to reply to my request, was willing to pay £80 per hour as well.

You might get a handshake for that.
Get a grip
 :hi:

Offline James10

You might get a handshake for that.
Get a grip
 :hi:

£120 for two hours. Sorted through naturist cleaners. 👍🏼

Offline ISTS2005

£120 for two hours. Sorted through naturist cleaners. 👍🏼

Intrigued to see how this goes. Good luck, just saw Bo on the Manchester area and I'd pay to watch that, just not sure they'd like me having a wank whilst they are cleaning!

Offline GingerNuts

External Link/Members Only  :bomb:
External Link/Members Only  :drinks:

It's an expensive business. £125 for two hours cleaning (£135 topless, or £155 naked) and for an extra £40 you can wank yourself off at the end if you're "good".

Offline James10

That’s well overpriced. A few years ago I had an arrangement with a girl I met through one of the companies who only charged me the £90 for two hours and we used to both get naked, have a shared shower and she danced for me while I sorted myself out. We had a few drinks and a good laugh. Good times indeed. Hopefully will find a replacement soon!