Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Casandra EI Dubin, touring. Dear diary jackpot  (Read 1127 times)

Offline maxQ

External Link/Members Only

Have been on a poor run of luck for my last few punts, well finally my luck has turned in a big way

100% the girl in the pictures but better in the flesh, for me she has a perfect body, not one oz of fat in the wrong place, those tittys  :yahoo:

The only thing about her profile that might be off is her height, I don't think she's 5'6"

This was one of those punts where the instant she opens the door you just know you're having a good time, really nice girl, ok English, laid back with a lovely graceful way about her

Started with really good OWO, her profile says she does CIM and I was tempted to see if she did it or was it an extra, but I really wanted to fuck her, started with her on top, wow she looks great bouncing on a cock, did a few more positions finishing in doggie, lovely stuff

For me the only down side was the lack of french kissing, if she allowed that she could put me in the poor house very quickly

Will try to see her again this weekend if possible, but she might be heading north to Belfast soon
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 05:01:52 pm by maxQ »