Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady.vivxx - Paddington W2 - great DFK and OWO  (Read 3616 times)

40 review(s) for lady.vivxx (36 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Alex16

Apologies, bit slow getting this review out. Visited Lady Viv/Linda end of Oct - enticed into a meet by previous reviews commenting on her lush, full lips (in evidence in her AW gallery) and top notch DFK. Love sensuous DFK during a session.

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £140, 1 hour

Services: GFE, DFK, OWO, 69, FS in various positions.

Comms:
Easy, emailed via AW - requesting a meet a week later. Very quick response and AW booking made. Quite far in advance to book but I wanted to be sure of a meet on my chosen day/time, plus gave myself a few days of anticipation :)

Venue:
Hotel near Paddington. Now I’m not a big fan of hotel meets, much prefer anonymous private flats/houses. Linda gave me good instructions and I strode through a busy/small reception area to the lift. Exiting on the floor for Linda’s room I was slightly dismayed to see a gaggle of hotel staff milling around. Alarmingly one of them was hard on my heels when I knocked on Linda’s door :thumbsdown:  Linda (from behind the door) dispatched them with a curt ‘no’ when they called out if service was required. Not an ideal start. Hotel room was pretty small but clean and fit for purpose. Nice walk in shower.

The lady:
Dressed in matching black lingerie and standing statuesque in heels (matching my 6 foot height), Linda has a womanly figure - wide hips, plump behind, and yes, full kissable plump lips. Facially I found Linda attractive in a quirky way (matching her personality). She was easy, welcoming and chatty from the off.

The action:
Took a quick shower, then wrapped in a towel stepped out into the room. Prolonged standing DFK session followed - deep and sensuous, Linda deliciously rubbing my now rock hard erection. She then dropped to her knees, pulled away the towel, and stated confidently that she was very very good at sucking cock. And yes she was! Her mouth felt soft, wet, and enveloping, good suction and lots of variation in speed and depth, no hint of teeth. We continued this on the bed and then I returned the compliment, tongue fucking her wet pussy to my hearts content. At my invitation she then plumped herself onto my face, before stroking and indulging my cock to some more wet OWO, alternating with ball licking.

I could easily have cum right there but I’m generally a one pop guy and I really wanted to sample FS. On with the dom and we rotated through cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary (more intense DFK), and finally doggy where I found a good fit (and even better view) and happily came in the bag. Exhausted I collapsed onto the bed. I’d taken a little blue pill and my erection was going nowhere. Linda spied this, and in my exhausted state I had to bat her persistent attentions away. Fair play to her as there was barely 10 minutes left of the hour. Some quirky chat followed, some might not be too keen, but I found it quite entertaining.

A final kiss and I was out the door and into a mercifully empty corridor.

Conclusion:
A strong positive. I found Linda engaged and professional, but also natural. She delivered sensuous and authentic GFE.

Offline radioman33

Good review,her rates £80 half hour no extras are good value.

Online Lush1pot

Thanks for the review. She only works two days on Thursday and Friday is that correct?

Offline barrynoid

Great review. She’s been on my hotlist for years. Must make an effort to get to see her soon

Online Alex16

Thanks for the review. She only works two days on Thursday and Friday is that correct?
That was the scenario when I booked and appears the same now - another reason I booked ahead.
She may have said she is studying for the rest of the week - can’t exactly remember.

Online Alex16

Great review. She’s been on my hotlist for years. Must make an effort to get to see her soon
When I left I thought hmmm, enjoyable session but perhaps won’t return because of experience negotiating nosy hotel staff. Writing the review though has me sorely tempted..

Online Malvolio

That was the scenario when I booked and appears the same now - another reason I booked ahead.
She may have said she is studying for the rest of the week - can’t exactly remember.

I tried to get a booking this month - she told me she sees regulars on Wednesdays, and new clients Thursday and Friday.  In the end I couldn't get a suitable time, so she does seem popular.