Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Livia - Manchester  (Read 4847 times)

Offline JDogg

Meet happened a couple weeks ago. Tried searching for reviews but I couldn’t find any so I risked it.

£130 for 30 mins but steep but probably my best TS punt.

External Link/Members Only

Comms: was pretty decent. Called her around midday for an after work session. She pinged address details. Gave her the customary hour heads before setting off.

Location: I parked in the Regent retail car park, free for 2 hours I think. Decent gaff in Salford. Clean, tidy new build apartment. No complaints.

Looks: absolutely stunning, she was wearing a sexy lingerie piece, make up not over the top, great tits, body, ass and decent size cock. I honestly can’t believe how fit she was. I think she felt more fitter because my expectations were so low and her attitude was spot on throughout. She smelt clean and freshly showered too. 

Meet: after handing over the paperwork, she jumped on me straight away with dfk, which felt like it went on for hours. Our hands all over each other, it seemed that she genuinely loves kissing (or great acting, but I don’t care, it worked haha). She then moved south and started a sensual owo, then went to town with deepthroat, proper gagging, it wasn’t the best bj but 10/10 for effort. I then returned the favour, no problem in her getting hard. We sucked each other in 69 and after while she rubbered me up and I initially fucked her cowgirl, got a chance to suck her tits and wank her off. Whilst swapping positions she asked if she could fuck me which I declined. I’ve had previous where service goes downhill from there but she moved into mish before I finished off at the edge of the bed in doggy, cumming all over her back.

All in all, great punt. I always determine how good a punt is on the walk back, and it was a good satisfied journey back.

Offline Bikerman

I take it you whipped condom off before cumming on her back? The way you wrote the comment sounds like you barebacked her....
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Seanmcr

He says in his review ‘she rubbered me up’. Not sure what else that could mean in a punt other then she but a condom on him.

Offline Princealbert1985

I take it you whipped condom off before cumming on her back? The way you wrote the comment sounds like you barebacked her....

Yeah it was quite obvious there to me

Offline Bikerman

It was just the way it was written
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll

Offline MikeGee

No wonder you declined the cock, that is a monster with some girth!
Banned reason: No reply to question about lack of reviews.

Offline JDogg

I see you’re still suffering from your “illness”. Hope you have a speedy recovery Bikey :wacko:

Offline Clitheroelad

Ironic.

Offline ptt67

Thanks for the review - I noticed her when she first arrived in London a few weeks back - looks like a total babe!! Good to know she's one of the great looking girls who also provides a good level of service - good that it sounds like she's properly versatile too (my favourite type of punt)....I'll have to hope she tours around a bit!

Offline ptt67

I noticed that Livia has just popped up on my radar again...was in London but currently visiting MK which isn’t too far from me. Contacted her to arrange a booking, however, when I enquired (as I always do) as to whether she is happy with OWO, she replied ‘no, full condom’. I was surprised by this as OP clearly received OWO...real shame that she seems to have changed her service as she looks like a total babe, but no OWO is always a deal breaker for me! 🙄