Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met a WG outside a booking?  (Read 3530 times)

Offline Jacobsladder

This can be in terms of either a date and maybe you got good sex out of it without needing to pay for it or more than likely just noticing them in the street or bumping into them. I saw a WG on the bus two days after I booked her she was busty lacey hh tits blonde in edinburgh sadly now retired she got on the bus I was on and she had her two kids with her I think we exchanged a very small glance but she didn't smile back but she still looked good in jumper and jeans

James999

She did well for herself if she's having to get the bus  :lol:

Offline Stalinator

I was brought to A&E one night only to find that the triage nurse was a WG that a had been seeing. Talk about an awkward moment.

Tjkooker

I was brought to A&E one night only to find that the triage nurse was a WG that a had been seeing. Talk about an awkward moment.

Especially now she knows everything there is to know from your medical record lol

Offline CBPaul

No, not with an AW prossie (as opposed to street girl) but then again I punt sufficiently far away from home.

If the one you saw on the bus OP had her kids with her I would expect her to completely ignore you.

Only one has tried to get close, years ago in my days of street punting. She didn't like where she'd ended up and moreover where it was going - she hadn't been street walking for so long that she had resigned herself to it and was also hacked off with her ponce bf. The general idea was that we go from money for sex to goods for nothing in return. I felt sorry for her, she was a nice enough girl, but I certainly wasn't going to be her cash cow. She got plenty of advice / opinions from me but that was it.

Moral of the story - the vast majority of prossies want something - usually money. Private and prossie / punter lives are separate things. Any ideas of meeting a prossie outside of the punt because you get on really well or the sex is out of this world are generally fantasy and part of the road to becoming emotionally attached IMO.

Andre 3000

Met a WG at my place. A week later,while leaving a South London train station. I saw someone who looked just like her, walking into the entrance of the station. But I thought in my head no way could it be her as she looked so different (she had her hair down and a long flowing summer dress on) despite us sharing brief eye contact but not acknowledging one another as we passed. A day later I mailed her on AW to ask if it was indeed her I saw and it was.

It was certainly a weird but thrilling moment as you're unsure what she'll do and she's probably thinking the same. In any event we had a laugh about it when I booked her again.

That's a good example of the right way to interact in a surprise meeting.

Tjkooker

Have bumped into many a girl. Seen them in day jobs, out shopping,  they seen me in my job. One girl couldn't work out why she knew me and after much flirting I couldnt lay on the killer chat up (part of why I punt) So I booked her next day. Best full on fuck in years. She told me off for not taking her home the night before.

Offline Stalinator

Especially now she knows everything there is to know from your medical record lol

I saw her again a few weeks later. We had a right old laugh about it.

Andre 3000

Do you punt locally Tjkooker?  :D

Don't think I would like to constantly see women I've paid to fuck, out and about would make me slightly uneasy.

Tjkooker

Yeah. Not much option outside of the two main city's in Scotland. You have less to fear bumping into a prossie than a one night stand. Had some really awkward moments bumping into one nighters after the event.

Offline tazz

How did she fit this in with her job, was it just a few days a week. Screwed one prossie who told me her friend whose a nurse was a prossie. Cant imagine anything better than screwing a nurse.

galinsoga

Lots of times.  The girls at my local are FRIENDS.

I take them shopping, I have driven one or two home and a couple of them have been to my house when we called to collect something.  I do decorating in their parlour, tend the garden, fix the showers, sort the alarms/ CCTV etc.  I even have a key to the back door!!

These girls are FRIENDS. 
Yes, some are also crackers and I have been entertained many, many times. I do not get paid for the jobs I do for them. I do the jobs because I like doing such things.  I NEVER ask for freebees and they know I will not. I always pay my way. Maybe two or three times a freebee has been offered eg my birthday, but even then I put the appropriate fee in her dressing gown pocket.

That is me.  Fluffy - you bet.

Gali

Offline Stalinator

How did she fit this in with her job, was it just a few days a week. Screwed one prossie who told me her friend whose a nurse was a prossie. Cant imagine anything better than screwing a nurse.

She only does it a few days a month. She is a real part timer. And you are right there is nothing like fucking a nurse. Excellent GFE, DFK, OWO and CIM all for 100 an hour.

SirFrank

I take it you  never screwed a nurse then? The only thing nurses like more than cock is cake (and possibly chocolate). The Babs Windsor image is a myth. Most look more like Hattie Jacques. The last nurse I fucked (she was 24 at the time too) I heard that Alton towers had banned her from riding oblivion as her fanny was so big it created too much drag! Not even BP had a drill big enough to reach the bottom of that particular well. She did love the cock though (and chocolate) and I never thought I'd say this but after a few months I couldn't stand her pawing me all the time. She was fucking nuts too. She's a sister in A&E now. As far as I know she isn't a WG - thought is clarify that point
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:34:24 am by SirFrank »

a10

I dated a WG. That was seeing a WG outside of a booking. Free sex but a shit load of bullshit went with it.

Offline Cactus

Whilst walking the dog the other night I spotted two prossies I've shagged. One never noticed me, but I also seen Sasha (the notoriously flakey yet excellent punt a fallen angel from Edinburgh), who definitely noticed me, as she got all flustered as I walked toward her & she crossed the road to avoid me. Hopefully embarrassed about the amount of times she's fucked me about! She was looking pretty damn hot in a short summer dress mind you...

Curious6705

It's happened lots of times in the past. Nowadays I mostly punt far from where I live, so it's much less likely to happen.

Offline Hubert

Yup, dated one of my faves for a few months casually, when single, then amazingly bumped into her at a gig in my hometown a few years later.
Was with my missus !
Thankfully, she was just ahead of me when I heard the WG saying hello to me.

Even more scary than that she sat next to my missus at the gig !!

Thankfully no further communication took place !

James999

Yup, dated one of my faves for a few months casually, when single, then amazingly bumped into her at a gig in my hometown a few years later.
Was with my missus !
Thankfully, she was just ahead of me when I heard the WG saying hello to me.

Even more scary than that she sat next to my missus at the gig !!

Thankfully no further communication took place !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline AnthG

I also seen Sasha (the notoriously flakey yet excellent punt a fallen angel from Edinburgh), who definitely noticed me, as she got all flustered as I walked toward her & she crossed the road to avoid me.

I know I have already said this before, and  people have already gave the reasons for this before. But this is the thing I hate more than any thing else I can think of at this moment in time about punting.

If its a good punt I have had with this person. And the girl will know if I have had a good punt with them or not. I just want to be able to have a chat about anything or at least just say Hi.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Hubert

Hidden Image/Members Only

True story mate, whether you choose to believe it or not.

She worked at a parlour in Somerset, and turned up at a show put on by an infamous  renowned former drug smuggler in a small Devon town...I was on edge all night !

virgil

Lots of times been out shopping, eating, her family dos, funeral with different girls.

The key for me was only to see any lady for sex as work. i.e. paid them. It makes being friends great as they don't think you're just after one thing and are not embarrassed about talking intimately.

Did once miss a trick when one very long-term lady was in my car and said shall we have sex. When I said know (as didn't have the spare money) she said didn't it occur to me she might want sex?

She was also the one who I said to, don't put the baby coat on the bottom tray of the buggie, it looks like your stealing it. I am, she said.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 09:35:15 pm by virgil »

Offline Durch69

Yes bumped into one who I was meeting couple times a month, and  shopping with the wife at the time 🙈  Totally ignored me then email me via adult work saying hope I didn't mind haha the next time we meet got half price result.

Not all nurse are fat lol should see the ones in Manchester

bokkaboy

Come on gents , this is a paid sex site . There are numerous threads on this all over the country, with punters having special fantasy relationships with WGs, some of whom have even retired.
Get over it.