Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Babe Bella Stevenage  (Read 723 times)

15 review(s) for _BabeBella (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Quick review for External Link/Members Only. She has been well reviewed already so not too much to add. This was in last couple of weeks, booked a few of days in advance, comms good eventually although took a while to catch her, venue ex authority flat on large estate on outskirts of town, plenty of street parking. Rang on arrival and in. Met by Bella, an attractive next girl type as in pics, sexy and pretty rather than stunning but very fu##able. Flat is lived in but fine for purpose. Straight into standing, groping and kissing. I had already showered but usually have one on arrival, but she was all over me like a new girlfriend so never got to this. She was wearing a schoolgirl outfit. Proper fk, lifted her skirt to reveal a peachy bum with a nice thong, her bum was firm but soft and round, pretty much perfect. Undressed each other, nice handful perfect boobs also, very responsive nipples. Onto bed, lots of groping, body kissing etc, rubbed her pu##y and was happy to feel a nicely manicured landing strip over a pretty pu##y.
She worked her way down and began owo, very well done, sensual rather than pse and we morphed into 69. Very very nice, she was clean and responsive. A very good gfe 69. This was for a good 15 - 20 mins, she was very wet but no orgasm. Onto sex, cowgirl first. No lube, she was very tight in my opinion. Again really enjoyed, fast and slow and sensual, plenty of leaning forward for good fk. Onto missionary, again very good. Legs up and down, fast and slow with plenty of fk, she does seem to really get into it. I usually like to finish with cim but was enjoying so much decided to finish in the bag in missionary which was strong. Clean up, chat and go. £150 for the hour.
Negs, not really a neg but flat is basic if that matters to you. Again not a neg but pretty rather than stunning. Can be hard to catch up with.
Positives. Enthusiastic gfe, plenty of fk, great body, tight pu##y, seems to enjoy her work.
I will return at some stage as she seems to be happy to please, I would have done by now if not so far away. No hesitation to recommend