Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emsensual - Old Street  (Read 2785 times)

65 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630750) (53 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline zen123

External Link/Members Only

Booking 1 hour incall @ 160 - February

Location: 5-10 minute walk from Old Street, well known hotel. No issues getting to room through reception, they know what's going on so no worries at all. Clean towel, shower available, which I took, but no mouthwash provided.

Comms: all via email, very responsive and sent details of address and room number on the morning of the meet.

Girl 5ft 7ish, very cute, slim girl. Small tits (a cup), nice skin, pretty face, nice ass. Quite relaxed and laid back, very friendly and accommodating. Clean, smelled fresh.

Services: Massage, DFK, OWO, Protected Sex, RO

Action
Paid the fee, the took a quick shower. She was waiting when I returned from bathroom and begun with kissing and her rubbing my cock getting it hard.
She took off her bra revealing her lovely a cups, with small responsive nipples. Gave them a bit of a suck.
On to the bed with more DFK, and then onto owo. She asked me how many times I wanted to cum, I answered twice and she smiled.
After about 5 mins owo completed with CIM. she went to bathroom to spit and rinse, then back onto the bed for some cuddles and mutual touching.
After a couple of mins, asked for a massage. She asked if I wanted oil, then oiled up my legs and back and massaged for about 10 mins. Massage was light and relaxing, but not really therapeutic.
I then wanted to taste her pussy. She laid back and opened her legs to reveal a very cute and tidy pussy. Tasted nice and I spend a good 5 minutes down there. She seemed to enjoy it with some small noises and positive feedback.
After that, was already hard from her lovely pussy and DFK, so on with the dom, and into mish, then doggy, then her on top. All with lots of DFK, eye contact, smiling, and positive, encouraging sounds. She was great in all positions, but cow girl in particular was great with her riding my cock.
Took a bit of a break, whilst we continued kissing and she massaged my balls, keeping me hard.
Then back into some RO, with gentle fingers in her pussy and rubbing her butt hole (outside only)
Finally back into mish to enjoy her tight pussy with her legs back.
Wanted to finish in her mouth, so dom off and owo to CIM.

Positives
Very nice service, accommodating all my asks
Cute / Young
Slim, pretty and sexy.
Good hotel choice, easy to find, and easy to get to room

Neutral / Negative
BJ wasn't that deep, no ball licking, although I think she'd have done it if asked

Conclusion: I don't typically return for 2nd visits, but I would definitely consider it with Em given her looks and service.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ollielon

she is really hard to book !! thanks or the review

Offline kaj314

she is really hard to book !! thanks or the review

you need to book in quite well in advance...when i got my booking (massage review will follow soon), i emailed on saturday asking for thursday slot, she got back to me on monday morning stating she was fully booked. i then rearranged for the following week. her response to original booing was that she had already had 50+ email for bookings by the time she checked on monday morning. you may have more luck if looking on a friday. Also mentioned she goes back to poland on an almost weekly/fortnightly basis.

no idea if she does back to back bookings, but she showered while i was getting changed from a hygiene perspective. 

« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 04:36:21 pm by kaj314 »