Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SGK - Burnley  (Read 2777 times)

45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Notfred

Meeting was around a month ago at Kates lovely abode, what a place to visit!

It’s been a couple of years since I last saw Kate but luckily I still had her number saved and managed to arrange an hours booking.

Arrived and parked, let the usual walkers clear the area and Kate opened the door. By her own admission she’s slightly bigger but in my opinion is still very slight with a toned body and bigger tits  :P

Off with the shoes and up the stairs following the sight of that little arse nearly touching your nose.

A quick chat for catching up, rules of engagement still pretty much the same, with the exception of no fingering her pussy too harshly. I’m more a slow and sensual guy so that’s no issue.

Plenty of DFK, plenty of OWO, reverse O, fucking in a range of positions with Kate getting very wet and in the zone. Finished with her riding me and me filling the bag.

Nice clean up and again as usual a nice chat to set the world to rights.

Shoes on, out of the door and back to mundane life.

Of course I’ll be back at somepoint, she’s a good un!

1 hour booking £120

Offline Fac51

Sounds fucking excellent does that 👍

Cheers for the review OP

Offline Puntaway

I called in to see Kate again recently. 1hr of full on fun, DFK, OWO sex in plenty of positions and CIM finish for both pops. Absolutely filthy in the best way possible. She’s lost a little bit of weight since I’d seen her back in June -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312489.0  but looked all the better for it I thought, closer to how she was a few years ago. At £120 for the hour you really can’t go wrong.

Offline The donald

Seems like she’s only seeing regulars and people she’s seen before
Unfortunately

Offline Bustydusty

Only seen her once and I enjoyed it but I honestly don’t understand the rave reviews (not saying this is one)
 :unknown:

Offline bigbilly22

Not wanting to be white knighting but I’ve seen Kate a few times and thought the service excellent but it was her personality that kept me going back. She has that rare ability to make you feel like it’s genuine for that hour or so. But do fully accept the point that she might not float everyone’s boat, which to be fair I think she’d agree with, just another reason why she ticked pretty much all my boxes.

I’ll get off my horse now!