Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza - Premium  (Read 1665 times)

57 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6604408) (55 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline emeraldson45

Meeting happened before Xmas

External Link/Members Only

1 hour 110 quid

Tried afew times to get a booking with Eliza but due to her popularity I could never get a time that suited. It was only by luck that I had tried one day and then I got a message from Premium saying someone had cancelled and did I want the booking and it was as close as damn it to my prefered time so I took it.

Location and details sent through straight away so I was on my way in a couple of hours time. Arrived at the location behind Hilton hotel; I was a couple of minutes early and buzzed the flat, no answer after couple of attempts so decided to walk around the block rather than stand there looking like a plank. After quick walk about returned to door buzzed and was let in straight away. She did apologies for not answering earlier but she did say she was in the bathroom.

She did the usual hide behind the door thing and when she appeared she looked really sexy in matching underwear and stockings. Striaght through to the bedroom and she jumped straight onto the bed and asked me to undress and join her. Quick chat about does and don'ts and then onto some great kissing.

After some kising and feeling her body she asked if i wanted OWO (i note other reviews says she not doing this now, but she was still offering when i visited her). Some great OWO with her kneeling infront of me and looking up. I decided after a while i wanted to taste her pussy so i asked her to straddle my face and wank me off at the same time whilst I laid on the bed. Im guessing she was enjoying this as after 5 mins she turned this into a 69 without prompting.

After this she asked if I was ready to fuck her and damn right I was. On with the mack and she asked if doggy was ok and I said fine. The bed is quite low to the ground so I was kneeling behind but I'd much rather standing during doggy. After afew more positions I knew I wasn't going to come so asked her to lay on her back with her head over the edge of the bed. I removed the mack and face fucked her to completion and CIM, with a sigh of relief as I was getting to the point thinking I wasn't going to be able to cum.

This girl has a cracking little arse and I did mention to her if she ever decided to offer anal I would be there in a shot.

Still 10mins to go so we just laid on the bed talking crap and she said she had an hour before next client so she going to order some food.

All in all, a great time with down to earth sexy lass  :D