Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Aphrodite XX - Dartford  (Read 1646 times)

46 review(s) for Aphrodite xx (28 positive, 14 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Steve Wright

Decided on this lady this week for a rare punt nowadays. She was working in the camden area of London and there are a few reviews of her in that area.

Phoned on same day and booked a 3pm appointment. She texted the post code which is near Dartford at Horns Cross. I booked an hour which hoped worth it, normally I only do 30 mins. Parking was in the busy residential road where her flat is. So it's not very discrete. Usual hidden behind the door, shoes off as she keeps a clean smart flat. I was offered a shower which I took again clean reasonably modern bathroom.
She didn't ask for cash up front I paid at the end.
Her photos are of her but taken a few years ago, she has a decent figure but a few extra pounds round her stomach. Her age of 43 is probably close but she could be a bit older.
Plenty of oral on me which was good and I like a bit of RO. Cowgirl and the miss position (covered) and that was me done!
She was OK to talk for a little while then I showered again she gave me another towel.
Paid the £130 and left. I was probably out in 45 mins.
Positive as she is nice friendly and its a safe clean flat. However I was hoping for the slime girl in the pictures.

External Link/Members Only